Cowl mod. finally finish

Evo2Busa

Registered
After a few hours of work (pain in the ??????) finally i finish the modification in the cowl or hump. Here some pics. Im my opinion looks ok.
:cheerleader:

100_0231.jpg

100_0236.jpg

100_0242.jpg

100_0247.jpg

100_0248.jpg

Looks good, did the same to mine and love it. So much easier just bein able to switch between the seat and cowl without removing the grab bar. I ended up getting another cowl off ebay to do the mod, that way i still have my factory cowl if i ever want to install it witout the grab rail

Not to be a d*ck, but I don't get this mod. It literaly takes just a minute to switch from the hump to the seat with the bar. Whenever I see this done it makes me think of a VW Bug.:laugh:

19812d1155585006-spoiler-picture-201.jpg

Like a bug but more faster, lol. Is easier to put the bike in the stand holding that handle, at least for me. i always ride alone.

Not to be a d*ck, but I don't get this mod. It literaly takes just a minute to switch from the hump to the seat with the bar.
Agreed. I have grown to like the hump, particularly since I have added a pad to make it look at least like it serves a function, but it looks stupid with the grab rail cos, well, what's the point of a grab rail on a single seat bike?

Back