2011 Seat Cowl

When I put the "Cow" on mine I couldn't stop popping wheelies:poke:

Anyone know the replacement cost for a Cowl? Bet it's at least 300 bucks.

If you would like to pay me $300.00 for one, I would gladly ship it to you :laugh:

$149.99 for a brand new OEM

Here in Europe the Hayabusa comes with the seat and grab rail installed AND you get a box with the cowl, 2 spacers, a metal rod (to hold the fuel tank up), a Suzuki tire repair kit, a cheap looking pen-like tire pressure gauge, owner's manuals, the extra keys, a basic tool kit and some Suzuki decals.
The cowl is standard, not an extra.

Happy ending :cheerleader:
P.S. When I bought my '08 last year, it was missing the seat cowl, grab bar and tool kit. Before I signed the Bill Of Sale, I had the sales manager AMEND the contract stipulating that they owed me said parts. Otherwise, the other piece of paper stating that I am buying the bike AS-IS would have screwed me. My 2 cents.:beerchug:

You did the smart thing. Glad I don't have to deal with dealers that hold back goodies. AS-IS is usually reserved for junk vehicles sold cheap with no warranty. I didn't mean to sound harsh in my reply but it pisses me off to hear dealers or salespersons trying to pull this crap.

Comes with the bike call suzuki,They did it to me and they had to give it to me some dealers try to sell it to you (call suzuki report the dealer ) well try dealer first

I guess I should post a reply on this page too, I received my Cowl from the dealer without any argument. I think my salesman truly thought the cowl didn't come with it. So, ALL IS RESOLVED. :beerchug:

And man, I LOVE THIS BIKE!!! :cheerleader:

I guess I should post a reply on this page too, I received my Cowl from the dealer without any argument. I think my salesman truly thought the cowl didn't come with it. So, ALL IS RESOLVED.:
Well, it's not really resolved. The hump comes delivered with the bike to the dealer, so no way he could not know, particularly as he's been selling the same model for three years!

I'd bet good money he tells the next person he sells a Busa to that the hump doesn't come with the bike. Anyone wanna take me up on that bet? Anyone?

Welcome to the NWO,ETHICS HAVE BEEN ABOLISHED!
But you get for no charge-More rules and penalties/taxes, established to offset this:laugh: :moon:
This was a gen 1 issue also. Even in 02 when I bought mine, I was still hearing of this.

For every one he gets away with,money in(probably his) pocket.
I did not need to read the posts,did anyway. He told you up front- it did not come with it.To bad you did not put him on the spot right away. Scary place to bring your bike for service,no????

I guess I should post a reply on this page too, I received my Cowl from the dealer without any argument. I think my salesman truly thought the cowl didn't come with it. So, ALL IS RESOLVED. :beerchug:

Well, it's not really resolved. The hump comes delivered with the bike to the dealer, so no way he could not know, particularly as he's been selling the same model for three years!

I'd bet good money he tells the next person he sells a Busa to that the hump doesn't come with the bike. Anyone wanna take me up on that bet? Anyone?

He needs to be reported

Geesh, maybe it was simple mistake? Maybe the sales guy was newer or had never sold a brand new Hayabusa before? I know it's hard to believe, but not everyone that works at a dealership knows these bikes like the members here. The problem seems to be solved

Tell me you lost it, scratched it, did'nt ship with it and get it for me and I'm ok. BUT DO NOT LIE TO ME. This dealer needs to be reported to Suzuki corp.

Just let the dealer know you are purchasing a Busa as advertised on Suzuki's website, and it shows the seat-cowl on the bike. That is what you purchased and that is what you want. If they insist, tell them you need a letter from Suzuki.

HASN'T ANYONE READ THE THREAD BEFORE THEY REPLY??

He got his parts :lol:

Back