2011 Seat Cowl

Well, everything worked out. I went up there all ready for an argument but before I got a chance to say anything, my salesman came up to me and said "I've got something for you." I said, "a seat cowl." yep. He produced a bag with my VIN number written on it that has the cowl and hardware. He said that he had been told no cowl for all 2011 suzukis but then they found it.

So, to me, alls well that ends well. I have all my parts, so happy ending. This bike is awesome!!!!

Thanks for all of the info guys.

Glad it worked out so well for you. Now break that thing in! :thumbsup:

Mine wasn't given to me with my '08 either...I went back a few months later and made them give me one. You paid for it, so go back and get it!

Edit: sorry, just read you already did.

Well, everything worked out. I went up there all ready for an argument but before I got a chance to say anything, my salesman came up to me and said "I've got something for you." I said, "a seat cowl." yep. He produced a bag with my VIN number written on it that has the cowl and hardware. He said that he had been told no cowl for all 2011 suzukis but then they found it.

So, to me, alls well that ends well. I have all my parts, so happy ending. This bike is awesome!!!!

Thanks for all of the info guys.

That dudes a criminal and you should report this to suzuki ???

Happy ending :cheerleader:
P.S. When I bought my '08 last year, it was missing the seat cowl, grab bar and tool kit. Before I signed the Bill Of Sale, I had the sales manager AMEND the contract stipulating that they owed me said parts. Otherwise, the other piece of paper stating that I am buying the bike AS-IS would have screwed me. My 2 cents.:beerchug:

Forget it ,those guys are trying to pull one over on you.They probably sold it ,it comes with the hump end of story.

Sounded like rubbish to me, glad it worked out alright. Guy who delivered mine forgot the cowl and they had to post it to me.

Happy ending :cheerleader:
P.S. When I bought my '08 last year, it was missing the seat cowl, grab bar and tool kit. Before I signed the Bill Of Sale, I had the sales manager AMEND the contract stipulating that they owed me said parts. Otherwise, the other piece of paper stating that I am buying the bike AS-IS would have screwed me. My 2 cents.:beerchug:

Same for me on this one. I told them before I take ownership they will produce the pieces missing or show me the order form telling me that they will have it for me shortly and that was written down. I also got a free DB windscreen and a tank bag lol, and a helmet but I cant stand that thing lol

I bought my white hayabua 2011 last week and it came with the cow seperate inside a box on the crate When they took my bike of the crate the box was on the corner of the crate. They charge you also for assembly and the whole motorcycle comes assembled aready. They are just trying to ripe you. When i got my 2006 hayabusa they told me the same thing. And when i told them well i will give your motorcycle back they all of a sudden found the cow seat.

Good luck

Heyyyy now guys, easy on the "stealership". We're not all bad :laugh:

I bought my Busa in March of this year. My cowl came with the bike. It is shipped in foam along with the bike in the shippeng case the bike is packed in. My dealer almost forgot about it because he had it tucked away so no one would sell it. Don't let him screw you man. It's in the back somewhere and it sounds like he just wants to make a buck off you or someone else at your expense. Think about it, all sportbikes are actually designed for one person. If he would have said the passenger seat was an option, that could almost be believable. GET WHAT'S RIGHTFULLY YOURS!!!!

Sounds like BS to me, maybe Justin can chime in and let us know for sure either way.

Sounds like BS to me, maybe Justin can chime in and let us know for sure either way.

Sounds like the problem was taken care of already with the OP, but I did check into this anyway. 2011 models are no different than previous in that, they do come with the bar and the "hump" included with the bike in the crate.

When I put the "Cow" on mine I couldn't stop popping wheelies:poke:

Anyone know the replacement cost for a Cowl? Bet it's at least 300 bucks.

Back