check the link from cycle world

I'll hold my opinion until I see one in person. I like the matching leathers
super.gif

one more thing. It'll shut the 14 guys up for a minute lol they didn't hold it long (if at all)

Busa still king of the hill
super.gif
and always will be

(Cykill @ Jun. 28 2007,07:52)
(VaBusa @ Jun. 28 2007,07:35)
beerchug.gif

Perhaps I'm in the minority here, but why would so many want the bike so radically changed when we're all (most) Busa fans? We like the gsx1300r, so why expect a gsx1400r? That would make the Busa obsolete...

I'm glad Suzuki did what they did...not a fan of everthing they've done, but I'm glad they've held true to what the bike was built for originally and didn't completely overhaul our beloved Busa. If you want a major overhaul, it's time to just buy another brand of bike...

lurk.gif
+1

Everyone wanted new tech add to engine, got it

Everyone wanted brake upgrades, got it

Everyone wanted lighter, didn't get it, but new emissions hurt IMHO

Everyone wanted new inst cluster w/shift light and gear ind, got it

Everyone wanted it to still look like a busa, got it (some changes, but still looks like a Busa)

Everyone wanted more Power, got it. I'm sorry but a 12% increase is a big boost.

I know alot of people had real high hopes. 1400+CC, 50lbs lighter, Turbo, supercharger, Etc. sorry for your luck.

It'll take some time to get used to the new look, but from what i see we (as a community) got what we wanted. and at a decent price point.

The only decision i have is weather i wanna sell my ;04le and get an '08, or keep my busa and add an '08. Current financial limitations say i'll have to sell mine for it, but we'll see what happens with release date. and what happens between now and then.
i really wanted pipes out the back
sad.gif

I hope the boys af HMF are working on high moints for the '08.

Those pipes and emisions BS must go!

Or even better Route the pipes to come out where the new rear blinkers are.

STEVEN_001a.jpg

When are they going to be available..?
rock.gif
?

I WILL get the black / gunmetal...

My BANK principal will be happy for this new baby from SUZUKI, because i'm going to ask for a loan just TODDDAAAYYYYYYYYY
biggrin.gif

From what I've read, they hit the showroom floor in October? Anyone else confirm that?

(VaBusa @ Jun. 28 2007,09:10) From what I've read, they hit the showroom floor in October?  Anyone else confirm that?
Went by a BIG dealer today, their word is NEXT SPRING  
sad.gif
 since volume hasn't been decided for the US as of yesterday ! They got a call from their Owner at the Show ! But  
wink.gif
, who knows, I sure hope it's Oct  
cool.gif

I think the big question to ask is: did they fix the transmission problems? Have they improved the feel of the clutch. Is it still jerky in low gears?
I would hate to roll the dice on a new bike, if it is possible to get one with a faulty transmission and be denied a warranty claim!
Do the big CC Ninjas have those issues?

By jerky, I meant the surging the bike does in low gears from the timing retard, in stock form.

(cougar19 @ Jun. 28 2007,21:11) By jerky, I meant the surging the bike does in low gears from the timing retard, in stock form.
I've never noticed that on my 06
rock.gif
. Maybe I bought one that didn't do that. I like the clutch pull, shifting, no false neutrals and throttle action. I really have no complaints with the bike. Now if the rider could do his part as well as the bike, we would be in HOG HEAVEN  
tounge.gif

(Cykill @ Jun. 28 2007,07:52)
(VaBusa @ Jun. 28 2007,07:35)
beerchug.gif

Perhaps I'm in the minority here, but why would so many want the bike so radically changed when we're all (most) Busa fans?  We like the gsx1300r, so why expect a gsx1400r?  That would make the Busa obsolete...

I'm glad Suzuki did what they did...not a fan of everthing they've done, but I'm glad they've held true to what the bike was built for originally and didn't completely overhaul our beloved Busa.  If you want a major overhaul, it's time to just buy another brand of bike...

lurk.gif
+1

Everyone wanted new tech add to engine, got it

Everyone wanted brake upgrades, got it

Everyone wanted lighter, didn't get it, but new emissions hurt IMHO

Everyone wanted new inst cluster w/shift light and gear ind, got it

Everyone wanted it to still look like a busa, got it (some changes, but still looks like a Busa)

Everyone wanted more Power, got it. I'm sorry but a 12% increase is a big boost.

I know alot of people had real high hopes. 1400+CC, 50lbs lighter, Turbo, supercharger, Etc. sorry for your luck.

It'll take some time to get used to the new look, but from what i see we (as a community) got what we wanted. and at a decent price point.

The only decision i have is weather i wanna sell my ;04le and get an '08, or keep my busa and add an '08. Current financial limitations say i'll have to sell mine for it, but we'll see what happens with release date. and what happens between now and then.
I couldn't have said it better myself. +19,999,999 to the tenth power.

Back