ZX10R Smokes Hayabusa

yawn
ohsnap1.gif

Bring on the ZX10. I'll run you.

When mine is back together....
sadnews.gif

I want to run the 08'ZX10. I'm sure MIR will be full of them.

I don't really consider these cycle world results as winning. The busa is the fastest bike on the board in the 1/4 mile. Tell me what race values the 0-180mph time? So what, it a long stretch, the ZX-10 might crawl by the busa in the very end. Any other race, the busa will win.
my 10 pulls hard on the busa from first gear through 4th gear. power to weight ration, the 10 puts out about the same hp as the busa but weights alot less
man!!!what gear are you in at the end of a 1/4
rock.gif
i only get my 07 busa from 1st through 4th(with 16t front)and i`m faster in the 1/4 but you pull away from your friend in 1st to 4th??? doesn`t make sense...no doubt the 10 is fast but i`ve pulled away from a few of them myself,maybe your boy needs some more cajones!!!
ohsnap1.gif

I don't really consider these cycle world results as winning. The busa is the fastest bike on the board in the 1/4 mile. Tell me what race values the 0-180mph time? So what, it a long stretch, the ZX-10 might crawl by the busa in the very end. Any other race, the busa will win.
my 10 pulls hard on the busa from first gear through 4th gear. power to weight ration, the 10 puts out about the same hp as the busa but weights alot less
08 ZX10
395 lbs
Maximum Torque 83 lb-ft

08 Hayabusa
485 lbs
Maximum Torque 114 lb-ft.

The math doesnt work for me .... Not knocking the 10 but...
rock.gif

i've raced an 08 10R from 1st and pulled away pretty good in my 08 busa. also raced one at the track with had a few mods including power commander and i still pulled alway right from the start. his times were really close to mine abt .1 difference but he was still lacking big time in the MPH department. i think those magazine testing are just made for idiots that bench race
guns.gif

It is interesting to me that nobody has addressed the real issue here. The busa tested was orange and black. I mean, seriously, orange and black?

If they'd had the sense to use a grey and black busa, this entire thread would not exist.

I have to admit, the orange IS bloody pretty, but when it comes to the business............!

i like somthing about almost all the bikes, they each have their pros and cons and i cant afford 2 buy them all. so for now its the busa and the cbr. suzuki is still my favorite!!!!
thumb_up.gif

I had a 07 ZX-10. Fast but not as fast as my 08 Busa. I liked the bike but wasn't as stable as the Busa. Ride what ya like, they're both blisteringly fast I just prefer the Busa for comfort edge and stabilty, and man I love all that torque! Favorite bike to date and I've had a few.

Back