CycleWorld 2008 Suzuki Video

thebbbusa

Donating Member
Registered
Click here and scroll down to the part that says "See the Video"

http://www.cycleworld.com/article.asp?section_id=3&article_id=385

Thanks Cycle World!!!

beerchug.gif

Here's a screen capture of the tail during the video. I know I know, it's a crappy shot (no pun intended). haha

Actually it might not be so bad in person. I can't wait to see it.

tail.jpg

Nice video, I think I'd like to see one first before I order it. And did they say 198hp, that's insane. Bye-Bye ZX-14, (thank god)

(thebbbusa @ Jun. 29 2007,15:20)
Here's a nice clear shot from Cycle World.
Focus, Focus! Oh Theres a Hayabusa there too!
laugh.gif

OK back on task. It looks like the shovel is almost designed to be removable? I want to see a photoshop without it! I had one of the Designers at work print me out a Glossy 11x17 of the Orange and black for my office wall today! Not going to buy one this year or even next year but so far I like that Orange and Black the best. Might make a nice stable mate to my 03AE! One other thing I noticed on that picture is it does not have that wierd looking seat on it that the Orange bike had at the dealer show. Suzuki Accesory perhaps?

I have to admit, in the video, the color on Blue looks very vivid. I would really like to see it live and in living color!

The more I look at that rear section, the more it is growing on me. It really does not look that bad in that nice clear shot. I still like my "old school" Busa best but, I have to admit, the second gen is definitely growing on me.

Sorry, MR Zook for being so harsh initially. When you think it in terms of function, there is no argument. The tail section is all about function over form.

rock.gif

I think I know less about it now...thankyou CW for
providing a very insightful and knowledgable commentary. I think this guy missed the 2008 Sears Linen review down the hall.

Okay that really doesn't look that bad in blue . But the rear tire would have to be stretched out at least 2-3 inches and it would have to be lowered for it to look good . Cause without the mudflap you have what looks like a bee stinger hanging out in the wind. Looking at the blue more it's actually not looking that bad. I don't like the orange and black at all . that Blue is quite vivid . A Royal Blue almost . My first Busa was a Blue/Silver . No ...Must resist . I hate to say it but even with all my 08 bashing that Blue bike is starting to look good .

BR.jpg

(Luvanicebum @ Jun. 29 2007,16:10)
rock.gif

I think I know less about it now...thankyou CW for
providing a very insightful and knowledgable commentary.  I think this guy missed the 2008 Sears Linen review down the hall.
Ha - yeah, he said the B-king had 178 at the CRANK!

I kinda like the ugliness of that B-King...kinda reminds me of a Mad Max bike or that yellow turbo Busa Ghost rider rides. I'd like to completely Camo one
out.

Nice post. First time seeing it for me. I'm giving the new one at least a year and then I might think about trading my 05 for the new beast. My initial impression is that I like it. And... I definately like the changes.

so is it just me or do I see a 1st gen head light that has been poured red and turned into a tail light?
rock.gif
?

I watched that video and before the idiot announcer got in the way and the blue one was turning around on its turn-table,, I got a partial look at the tail and to me it looks well proportioned and balanced.

I gotta have this bike in front of me. I don't really think this tail light is anything to worry about and is being made waaaaay too much of!
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

I can't seem to get the video to play. If someone can find a working link that would be great.

(Revvv @ Jun. 29 2007,23:31) I can't seem to get the video to play. If someone can find a working link that would be great.
Did you find the video link on the page using the link above? It works.

Back