CycleWorld 2008 Suzuki Video

Face it guys, the tail is like Jennifer Lopez' butt- first you make fun of it, then you want to get a handful of it...
SHOCKED.gif

Once you try the Busa, you can't go back to skinny girls!
laugh.gif

Seeing the bike in that video vs a picture makes it look much better. I cant wait to see it in person now... that blue looks good!

That tailpiece is going to be a bone of contention for a long time! I hope the brakes stop as good as my old '02 ZX-9R

Is it me, or is that Busa looking better and better everytime I see it.
smile.gif

The tail section took some time to grow on me, but i still like it, the dealer here says that there is a missing color, White and sliver. So far i like the orange and black so until i see what the white/sliver looks like i think ill go for the Orange when it arrives here in October.

I think the tail is pretty nice. I look at it like this though.. It looks that way for a reason. .performance at high speeds. I think one way to really improve the stock rear end it to just remove that plastic government crap off the bottom. The Black lizard tounge for the license plate to hang on is repulsive. I cut all that shstuff off my 05 busa.
guns.gif

(Shibumi @ Jun. 30 2007,09:08) Face it guys, the tail is like Jennifer Lopez' butt- first you make fun of it, then you want to get a handful of it...  
SHOCKED.gif

Once you try the Busa, you can't go back to skinny girls!  
laugh.gif
jump9.gif

the guy in the video was a tool but the bikes are pretty sweet. I'm thinking about the GSX 650 F for the wifey.

Back