Captain got a job

congrats cap
40__s.gif

Thanks guys (and gals) they called me and asked me to come in for a few hours today to meet the staff and to get a nickel tour. I have been blessed is all I can say. Everyone was very professional and more importantly friendly. I am really excited about getting started on Monday.

Thanks for all the kind words in this thread I appreciate you guys (and gals
biggrin.gif
)

Now that I have a job the site will definately continue, you guys have no idea how close we were to shutting this place down and trading the telco bill for food..... Two T1's aren't cheap.

Thanks everyone..

CAp

Thanks guys (and gals) they called me and asked me to come in for a few hours today to meet the staff and to get a nickel tour. I have been blessed is all I can say. Everyone was very professional and more importantly friendly. I am really excited about getting started on Monday.

Thanks for all the kind words in this thread I appreciate you guys (and gals
biggrin.gif
)

Now that I have a job the site will definately continue, you guys have no idea how close we were to shutting this place down and trading the telco bill for food..... Two T1's aren't cheap.

Thanks everyone..

CAp
On that note, Cap...quit being so gdam stubborn and take some money for some of these services! Raise that shirt/hat prices or something. Will you accept sponsorship from un-related businesses? I'd be glad to pay to link my stores sites from here. Email me if you want to do something.

tim@hammerski.net

tbonebusa it will never happen... Im not raising the prices on anything unless my cost go up. I do have some services that I am going to start opening up like hayabusa.org email, and the new upload center for folks that want a place to store images on the net for a small fee. I will NEVER charge for the access to the site, NEVER.. This site is free and not exclusive to those that have money, its open for everyone to enjoy and share in. I know that you were not meaning that I should shut the site up to paying membership I'm just saying that paying membership is not an option. If I can get the new folks coming in informed on the merchandise that we do offer then we will be OK. Ninja Eater new what was going on we talk on the phone often, hence the reason he was hounding everyone on the site. I will never beg for money, and he new that I did not want anything posted about my financial struggles so he took it upon himself to threaten members into submission to buy a shirt or hat. I am always open to new ideas so I will send you an email....

When I go to Laguna I might let someone buy me a beer or 145 though...

CAp

Congrats Cappy!
beerchug.gif
was never a doubt with all the support you have here.

And in case no one has said it lately.....thanks again for the site and everything you do!

Congratulations and much good luck in your new position,

If they appreciate you half as much as we do, you'll be in fine shape!

tbonebusa it will never happen... Im not raising the prices on anything unless my cost go up. I do have some services that I am going to start opening up like hayabusa.org email, and the new upload center for folks that want a place to store images on the net for a small fee. I will NEVER charge for the access to the site, NEVER.. This site is free and not exclusive to those that have money, its open for everyone to enjoy and share in. I know that you were not meaning that I should shut the site up to paying membership I'm just saying that paying membership is not an option. If I can get the new folks coming in informed on the merchandise that we do offer then we will be OK. Ninja Eater new what was going on we talk on the phone often, hence the reason he was hounding everyone on the site. I will never beg for money, and he new that I did not want anything posted about my financial struggles so he took it upon himself to threaten members into submission to buy a shirt or hat. I am always open to new ideas so I will send you an email....

CAp
Ah But Captain, How about creating a "Gold Level" membership or something like that, an "Options Package" if you will, I dunno... Set up a $25 annual membership Thingi...

For your $25 you get something cool... I dunno, A Chrome .org sticker and some sorta Numbered membership card... Oh sure card might be good for nothin but lookin at but heck, you provide a little something extra like "An official Membership Card." (I dunno) and in turn, those that want to be Official Memebers or something like that, can be. The board remains free for all but be an actual .org member costs $25 Annually... Simple, you get operating revenue, in exchange for "membership"...

Just a thought, Congrats on the New Job Bro, and I had a feeling that things got pretty tight...

Rev...

CAp
Ah But Captain, How about creating a "Gold Level" membership or something like that, an "Options Package" if you will, I dunno...  Set up a $25 annual membership Thingi...

For your $25 you get something cool... I dunno, A Chrome .org sticker and some sorta Numbered membership card...  Oh sure card might be good for nothin but lookin at but heck, you provide a little something extra like "An official Membership Card."  (I dunno) and in turn, those that want to be Official Memebers or something like that, can be.  The board remains free for all but be an actual .org member costs $25 Annually...  Simple, you get operating revenue, in exchange for "membership"...  

Just a thought, Congrats on the New Job Bro, and I had a feeling that things got pretty tight...

Rev...
I like that Idea GOLD or PLATNUM member ship maybie Revs onto something eh? Chrome decals I like Chrome
cool.gif

Congrats Captain. I am so happy for you. I have stayed away from the boards for a while after the embarrassing "Sledhead" thread which I know was meant with love. This was worth coming back for.

Also, the sexual harassment thread made me a bit uneasy a few weeks ago and may have caused a riff between someone I admired and myself. It was such a strange thread. But…..

Again, congrats.

Congrats Captain!!  I'm somewhat new on the board, however, it's is always good to hear of someone's success!!  Thanks for all you do on this board!  I for one appreciate it!

Back