cams or 1397?

How much does he weight? Now trust me I respect all 1000:thumbsup:. But with the same weight riders down hear. I have yet to see a 1000 run the same numbers as a zx-14 or gen 2 busa. Now have you seen a 230lbs rider with a 1000 runs this numbers with a stock motor? This is no disrespect to anyone on hear.
Picture2513.jpg

those bikes are not stock.

The bike has stock motor, hand clutch. It all about the rider. And like another member said. It all in the setup..

???

I actually meant to be able to beat them on the street, from a roll to be fair. I guess spray would be the easy way?

my 03' is no slouch but with these 1k's out there now I think next year I might just join the crowd if I cant beat them.
Stick a 42 rear on the back to go with you're 16 front sprocket and I think you'll be pretty darn pleased with the acceleration. I have the same bike/set up as you, when I went to a 42 in back it increased the pull very nicely :thumbsup:

Stick a 42 rear on the back to go with you're 16 front sprocket and I think you'll be pretty darn pleased with the acceleration. I have the same bike/set up as you, when I went to a 42 in back it increased the pull very nicely :thumbsup:

I have a 42 that I switch back and forth for testing different gearing aand right now I'm 16-42 and its quick but bolt-on for bolt on the gen1 just cant beat the new 1K's, Equal riders on both. I would definatley not put a bottle on a busa just to keep up with a 1000 that just has bolt ons, that just makes our busa's look even worse.

its funny because from a roll on i beat all my friends....2009 r1, 2008 cbr1000, 2007 zx10, 2004 zx10, 2005 r1, 2009 cbr1000,2007 gsxr1000...i dont seem to have your problem, maybe you arent fast enough...or your friends have power adders or bolt on's they arent tell ing you about...btw all of the 1000's fall flat on there faces at 168-172 so you can easily pass and continue on up to 185 or maybe higher with a tre...

maybe from a roll, now sit them dead still and go 1320 ft if your friends can ride and your bike is reletively stock, I never said a stock 1K would beat us most gen 1's, I'm just sayin mod for mod. Local here I have a 08 cbr 1000rr that has 8" stretch bolt on pipe, race filter, pc3, strapped lowered and sprockets and I have seen this bike go 9.20's @149 and thats just a "good" rider no pro and I have seen about the same with Gixxer 1k's. Now maybe gen2, and I am sure there are some gen1's out there to do this with these boltons but not many. But I dont care if that 08 cbr is fast it looks terrible

Last edited:
maybe from a roll, now sit them dead still and go 1320 ft if your friends can ride and your bike is reletively stock, I never said a stock 1K would beat us most gen 1's, I'm just sayin mod for mod. Local here I have a 08 cbr 1000rr that has 8" stretch bolt on pipe, race filter, pc3, strapped lowered and sprockets and I have seen this bike go 9.20's @149 and thats just a "good" rider no pro and I have seen about the same with Gixxer 1k's. Now maybe gen2, and I am sure there are some gen1's out there to do this with these boltons but not many. But I dont care if that 08 cbr is fast it looks terrible

from everything i read so far you just need to learn how to ride bro....it comes down to confidence.. if your not confident on your bike get another one.

bench

I can ride just fine, I'll provide a 09 cbr1000rr and a gen 1 busa both stock for ya put you on the busa bet you lose stock 4 stock...Bro

bet if I said R1 you had that too, And if you have read any forums not just hay.org you would see even most busa owners have problems with the new liter bikes oh and mr.3 posts :welcome:

bet if I said R1 you had that too, And if you have read any forums not just hay.org you would see even most busa owners have problems with the new liter bikes oh and mr.3 posts :welcome:

dude, you only have 40 post???

and dont be jealous homie, some people are just better at life than you:moon:

bench

Back