1397 or bigger kit

armybusa

Registered
how much would it run to get the full 1397 kit with install and everything from a well know guy that knows his s###? i want to add alot of hp and was looking online at the big bore kits and it seems that noone seels the complete kit. just looking for some info cause im looking to get it soon if someone in texas can do it.

isnt the cheeseman in texas. johhny cheese should be able to get you what you need. or you can go to ape. dont know about adding a lot of horsepower with just a kit though i think you pick up like 10 to 15 and some torque but no drastic numbers without a few more things like headwork, cams, pipe, and a few other ins and outs. the most i have seen out of full race 1397s is like 220 to 225. so figure out what you call big horsepower

thats about what i want, 220, 225 range. im also going to add a no2 kit as well. there is only one other guy here with a bike at all and he doesent know where to go either.

im getting my bike back in a couple days should make 210-225 with the head,cams,piston kit race cut trans it was a little under 4 grand

KEVIN HUNT IS THE MAN TO CALL. 843 552 7177. HE OWN KWS IN CHARLESTON,SC. HE DID MY BIKE 1397 KIT, HEAD WORK, RACE CAMS, AIR BOX MOD, CLUTCH MOD. UNCORRECTED DYNO WAS 221 HP. ASK AROUND LIKE I SAID HE IS THE MAN!!!!

Chuck over at Honda Suzuki North (Dallas TX) was going to build mine before i got deployed, i looked over the dyno sheets for the last one he built and it was going to be about 4k for 225-230HP. He knows his stuff and won't waste alot of your time with bull, i don't normally recommend a dealer for any work other than warranty stuff but this guy is good.

Back