busa gettin spanked?

alright i honestly think its something with my bike cause he bought a zx12r and its spankin me to ive tried it all from downshifting to gettin the jump on him and stayin full throttle as he passes me with ease seems like my bike is just not what its supposed to be

man you need to stop that s*%t ive been riding for 12 years and know how to ride im just not a mechanic wich is why im asking for insight not smart ass

Lets take it easy.. have a question at what speed are you guys traveling in third when you hit it???

I am a really heavy too at 260 an I can tell you that weight is big issue in motorcycle racing as well as skill..

If he is at 220 an you at 300 there is a huge difference...

If you doing a 3 rd gear roll on at 55 - 60mph add the weight difference an I can see why there would be a problem with the bird.

The ZX 12 is an awesome bike as well may get flamed for it here but you will need to bring your best game to deal with that bike...an a big weight difference between riders you will not have an easy time with that Ninja

Last edited:
man you need to stop that s*%t ive been riding for 12 years and know how to ride im just not a mechanic wich is why im asking for insight not smart ass

look young man, doesnt matter how long u have been driving... u dont need to be a mechanic to be the faster rider, just about all the racers out there dont know anything about their bike/car all they kno is its not driving right.......... no more sugar coating stuff...

ITS EITHER U CANT DRIVE WORTH $&!T OR U NEED TO HAVE UR BIKE TUNED....IT U ARE IN THE RIGHT GEAR FOR THE SPEED THERE IS JUST ABOUT NO BIKE THAT WILL TAKE OFF FROM U UNLESS THEY HAVE DONe MODS TO THEIR BIKE,

i have beat many zx14's and my bike has is simple mods and a custom map,

03-21-2010 01:56 PM
AQTCJAK
Re: busa gettin spanked?
I would say it is the rider no offense to you. But the bike doesn't make the rider the rider makes the bike.

well hey thanx for the insight im gonna take my bike down and have a couple mods and a tune up done and see what happens after that thanx again .org:bowdown:

Back