Got Spanked...

BusaCruise

speachless
Donating Member
Registered
Went for a little spin last night with the wifey...I almost always ride two-up.
End of the night and we are heading to breakfast...I come up on 4 bike heading in my direction...I slow to their speed and they seems to be just cruzin bout 95-100.
So I just get beside them for a sec and ease the throttle to keep goin (remember that I am totally stock with beetle bags and a passenger) past them...then one of the four pops into my vision again....so I wait a second and then twist it.
After about 3~5 seconds pass, one of the bikes gets past me and keeps goin..the rest are trying keep up, but aren't gaining?
At the 150 mark...I get the unmistakable "squeeze" when she thinks we are going fast enough....so I roll out of it and the other bikes go whizzing by...and they all keep going.
We get to the Denny's and guess who's in the parking lot heading in? The same four...lol
So I talk to them a bit...the guy that passed me was piped/tuned honda1000rr....the others were 2 zx9s and a gsxr750...all 2002 and newer.
The three behind me gave kudos for the run...and the squid on the RR seemed to think he spanked me with his skillz....hmm. He couldn't contain himself on his "win" against a Busa.

It just amazes me what mentality is out there today. I supposed there's no "qualifications" to owning a bike...except for the money to pay for it.

boohoo...I got spanked
wink.gif

150 with a passenger...!? [/QUOTE]

Do you not ride fast with passenger Warbaby?

Do you not ride fast with passenger Warbaby?[/QUOTE]

No. Endangering myself is entirely different from endangering a helpless passenger (with or without the passenger's consent).

It just amazes me what mentality is out there today.
150 with a passenger...!?[/QUOTE]
Not to put you down or anything mate... but 150 with a passenger on is kinda fast!! IMO you should consider your speeds with a passenger on...

Not too safe. Dont get me wrong...

He didn't kidnap some unsuspecting victim-he was with his wife. That's pretty much THEIR business how fast they want to ride...who the hell are you guys to say anything??

He didn't kidnap some unsuspecting victim-he was with his wife. That's pretty much THEIR business how fast they want to ride...who the hell are you guys to say anything??[/QUOTE]

Why get your panties in a wad tough guy? Who do I have to be to say anything?

wonder what total stopping distance is on a busa at 150 mph with a passenger....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

she gave her consent when she said "I do"...
wink.gif

sometimes I even get the "squeeze" at 75mph....it all depends on her mood...and I respect her wishes.

Sorry...I'll quit banging my fists on the mousepad and throwing #### around the room.
tounge.gif
It just kills me when people judge others on here. Life is short-worry about your own problems.

The "consentual-wife" point was not missed. My point apparently was. If I need to say more, you probably won't understand anyway.

My wife has only ridden with me once on the Busa and was not really thrilled with it. However, she loves to go on a ride anytime on the Goldwing. It has to do with the seat and how she feels more secure on the Goldwing. The backrest, armrest and things like the intercom, Siruis Sat Radio, CD player, GPS, and more than anything the lack of wind on her. Plus when on a day trip she can shop and fill the saddle bags and trunk with quite a bit of stuff. But I do love to haulass by myself on the Busa. I topped it out Sunday morning (Busa). What a rush. Man if that don't give you A Woody nothin' will. I just have no idea how fast I am going at 11.5K in 6th with 16/40 gearing. Since the speedo pegs at 185 and I know there is an error anyway, does anyone have a good guess as to what I am running at 11.5K. I do know at 5K RPM I am showing about 95MPH. So at 10K I already pegged with 1500 more RPM's to go. Sorry for the long email and sorry for hijacking this thread. Just wondering.

Thanks in advance,

David
cool.gif

sometimes I even get the "squeeze" at 75mph....it all depends on her mood...and I respect her wishes.
...and that's the key right there
cool.gif
+1

Sometimes we play, sometimes we just cruise......but he always respects my mood at the time and if I feel like playing or not!
one thing my father let me in on very early in life...
as a man...when married, you may be driving or steering the ship...but never make the mistake of thinking you are in control.
you'll get a lot more mileage out of her that way.
wink.gif

seems to hold true thus far.

Back