Got Spanked...

look man don't feel bad f-u-c-k eveyone els you & i know that the respect & safety of your girl is more important than proving to some ass hole who has the better bike
mad.gif
tounge.gif
......... 1000 r r is s-h-i-t

^
smile.gif
^ LONG LIVE HAYABUSA ^
smile.gif
^

smile.gif

Seems like EVERYONE on this fricken board just waits to pounce on someone jeeez people relax.

Cant fricken believe the people on this board lately.

Well all need a big group hug... or maybe an H.ORG BBQ or something
biggrin.gif

My two cents is this. I hardly ever ride anyone on my Busa.

The few times I have taken my wife (“the few timesâ€) I don’t think I went much of 10 miles over the speed limit.

I won’t say never, but I can’t see me EVER speeding with a passenger.

With that said, that is me, just my business, probably just my extreme sense of parnaoia.

Even if Busacruise didn’t slow down, that’s between him and his wife. If she don’t like it and the guy is being an a$$ she can divorce him.

I give him props for slowing down as soon as she gave him "the squeeze".

Sounds to me like a mutual understanding. She likes to go fast, but when she squeezes he immediately shuts it down. Sounds like a good working relationship there.

I know my wife got a little perturbed that I have NOT taken her faster.

Now that other guy a while back who tried running from the police with a screaming passenger, that is a totally different story.

wow.gif

You should have told him you were sprayin too, that way he'd really think he accomplished something. Then next time he roll's up on a Busa and wants to play, he just wouldnt understand how he got his a55 handed to him... " but i beat a N20 Busa once.."
laugh.gif

ive had my wife on mine at speed also !so what .been married 24 years she knows whats going on.besides he said she gave him the thats fast enough squeeze.

OK...folks, I didn't mean it to take this kind of turn.

The point of the post was just how the RR just didn't get the picture...we all think he truely believed in himself at that moment....well, good for him.
rock.gif

I got it,

but,

if you tucked in tighter, you would have spanked him 2 up
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I get uncomfortable riding pillion (sitting straight) at about 75-80. But then I crouch a bit and it's pretty much smooth up till about 130...then I get uncomfortable...it's easier to ride fast then to ride pillion with someone going fast.

Back