ok, who in cali got spanked today?

Yes you may be right . It sounds like it may fit . 'She rides my busa' he says .
Boy the language on the other site is incredible .
Amazing how words that used to classify a movie as 'R' rated are now common verbage for some !

think you guys are missing a big part of this story as well, a 3" lowered busa isnt gonna be cutting the twisties up anywhere near where a stock one would

think you guys are missing a big part of this story as well, a 3" lowered busa isnt gonna be cutting the twisties up anywhere near where a stock one would

No didn't miss it but he still sounds from his posts like he thinks that doesn't matter .
'can't throw 500lbs around the turns' he also says.

No didn't miss it but he still sounds from his posts like he thinks that doesn't matter .
'can't throw 500lbs around the turns' he also says.

he also says a stock busa would leave her on pg 4.....

btw its a girl on a 250, a dude on the busa, they are husband and wife or in a relationship or whatever. im sure it wasnt a pissing contest race.

Yes I agree it wasn't a real 'race' or contest but it still sounds as though he thinks a Busa can't handle is my point .

I'm stretched AND lowered and willstill eat a 250 ! Come on ... I call BS

It was me who did the spanking. I've got 52k+ miles under my belt with a bigger bike but sold it for the 250. We took highway 245 from Squaw Valley through Badger and Miramonte to Orosi. You'll find back to back twisties there and 10 - 20 mph corners through a good portion of it. Fun road and rode the piss outta that 250.

Jack hadn't been on his 'Busa for almost a year before we took them out for the first time together. I say "spanked" because I know he can walk away from me on that thing in the sweeping curves and straights(and he did before & after that 70 mile stretch). However, these were tight corners and narrow roads.... he worked that pig and wasn't too far behind.

I have been a member of ADV for a long time and there are many there that know me personally. That was my thread, spoken to my friends, in my own way. Please don't take it outta context....

BTW, Jack is my fiance. :D

Last edited:
I know of some roads that a 250 could DO WORK ON !! There are a lot of them about 20 miles from me. 35 mph, with (recommended speed) 10 mph. corners, no lines, and VERY narrow. Not that I'm great on any road, but I HATE those roads. I think a Huffy could pass me on those roads.

There are roads my brother could leave me on, and he has a 600, doesn't mean he could do that to everyone on a Busa.....

Last edited:
It was me who did the spanking. I've got 52k+ miles under my belt with a bigger bike but sold it for the 250. We took highway 245 from Squaw Valley through Badger and Miramonte to Orosi. You'll find back to back twisties there and 10 - 20 mph corners through a good portion of it. Fun road and rode the piss outta that 250.

Jack hadn't been on his 'Busa for almost a year before we took them out for the first time together. I say "spanked" because I know he can walk away from me on that thing in the sweeping curves and straights(and he did before & after that 70 mile stretch). However, these were tight corners and narrow roads.... he worked that pig and wasn't too far behind.

I have been a member of ADV for a long time and there are many there that know me personally. That was my thread, spoken to my friends, in my own way. Please don't take it outta context....

BTW, Jack is my fiance. :D

:thumbsup:
and to all non-believers-:poke:
now a guy (or girl) on a 10 would make it a very different outcome, imho

Last edited:
Back