New GT0 wanna race!

The Charger is going to kick the GTO's a$$ no question about it. That is like bringing a Ford Lightning to the line with the SRT-10 Dodge Ram. No question, the Dodge will prevail! Why do you think that Ford decided not to bring out the new supercharged lightning that was supposed to be so great. LOL
laugh.gif
It is because Dodge can beat it NATURALLY ASPIRATED!!!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

well when you have a bigger engine you always when. man what does that remind me of
blush.gif

No way the GTO (or any stock car) is going to beat the busa.  The GTO is one seriously nice ride though.  400hp/400lbs tq in the 05s.  Have you sat in one?  Best damn seats made!  The styling might be a little bland, but at least they didn't turn the car into a 4-door(Charger, bleh).
Come on man its a Pontiac. American Made.  The seats are all vinyl or the cloth is grade F.
THe gto doesnt haven an american look!
Looks are decieving!!!!

The GTO is actually based on the design of the Australian Monaro, with basically just a changed nose

which was actually a concept 2 door conversion from Australias mass selling sedan the Commodore that was shown at one of our motor shows and the public loved it so much they decided to mass produce it

Holden Monaro

One of the very few design exports from Aus to US.

I think the Aussie one looks better, but then you yanks are responsible for wood panels on the side of cars, so I guess we have different tastes ;)

moX

damn 60k!

And the wood grain is part of americn pimp heritage. Made its way from caddys to todays cars

Back