2006 Busa, 25k miles, clunkining when at low rpms.

Lee
Its obvious that you in need of a new chain buddy,,,thats alot cheaper than an internal problem,,,lubeing it will only buy you time or ruin the sprockets,,,,I think the factory chain is a #550 with 112 links[dont quote me],,either way,,from monitoring your problem,,buy a new chain and as instructed above,,let it break in properly brother,,,the it wil last you a long time,,theres no doubt in my mind , thats you problem,,The manual advises to lube the chain every 600 miles,,so after your new chain install and a weekend of break in and relube at 600,,,then wheelie and whack it all you want,,,,take care,,,I also enjoy the chain wax,,,good stuff,,,,,,,,,,PS,,when installing,,dont over tighten,,you have a picture in your manual,,showing you to push up from the bottom,,about an inch or slighty more,,If not you will prematurealy where the new chain out ,,plus,,monitor the swing arm notches and make them equal,,after install,,rotate tire [ while still on stand] to look for anything out of the norm...........

Thanks Bobber. Good advice. On a budget right now so chain is gonna have to wait a bit. Bike needs a new rear tire too.:banghead:
I'll just take it real easy on er till I get the new chain.:please:

Hey lee
I hope I didnt sppok you,,I read my post to you,,The chain identify number is 550 with 112 links,,,,the chain itself is about 100 bucks,,Im n a tight budget too,,but thats a pound sign in my upper post and not a dollar sign,,,LOL,,..sorry buddy,,,,,,:thumbsup:

Just an update to this thread. It was the chain. I oiled it and it loosened up. Links were binding.

Back