broke up with my girlfriend tonight :(

Sell your busa... Buy a 9 and one round.

Good bye.
OJ ruined it for all of us.
? ? ?  
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1042"|1094084892 -->

Raider is a sick puppy... Funny but sick...

Maybe just cut of your ear and send it to her in the Post. Hell it's romantic..

Please remember the title of this post...

About it, i have a particular point of view, we are here to love and to be loved. So, cry as much as you feel. But dont let your tears to cover the sky and all those little stars that will be always there, for you.

Some things use to happend, the very important thing is to get up again to enjoy your time. "Carpe Diem" friend, see u!!

heya ron,

Been a busy week or so at work, so i've been just checking in here and there. Watching bush and co at the convention--- yawn!

l8r amigos!

All I got to say is this...Are you a guy that likes them girls that likes them girls...Your girl has the plague...Anytime a woman tells you, you can't do nothing for them
rock.gif
...Now she's kicking with another 36-24-36...Face it...No big deal cause your exgirl is fine...Just let her know that you understand her wanting to experiment and tell them girls to move the hell over "Big Scooter's" in the house...I like them girls that like them girls!!!  
evil.gif
Sorry to say this scooterlord, but the Stunnahman is RIGHT!!!  Anytime a woman all of a suddend comes up with bullshiiite like sexual performance as a means to justify her not acting right, then something is wrong.  Not sure if it's of the male or female variety, but there is an underlying motive... TRUST ME!!!  That's one of the oldest tricks in the book.  If you just do your best to ignore the situation, it will work itself out.  DON'T CHASE HER!!... whatever you do.  If you do, she's gonna continue to pull shiite like this.  I know that what I'm saying may sound harsh and that I don't sympathize with because I do.  LOVE is a mutha, but you can't let it consume you.  Put your focus on things that are important to you and that are priorities in your life.  You must take the approach that "it's her loss and not yours..."  If you can make yourself believe this, then the better off you'll be.

Brian

<!--EDIT|bacharles
Reason for Edit: None given...|1094559989 -->

relationships end so this probably wont be the last girl in your life but after she dates the rest of your new kids on the block bandmates, she will come back to you. smile, wasnt meant to be and you will find someone that makes you happier. things happen for a reason and this will probably make you stronger. only hurts for a little while. be sad and then go getcha some

Back