broke up with my girlfriend tonight :(

scooterlord

Registered
..i know it's irrelevant but i wanna talk to someone and not to the ones i know in person.

after 2.5 years, nice years, she was loyal to me, she cared about me, she looked after me, she was there in case i needed her...

..but the last month has been a nightmare for me. she told me i couldn't satisfy her in bed, she didn't say anything good about me to rise my morality, only pointed out my flaws-even if she was doing it to joke around.

..in the meantime i know for a fact i am good with women, not only did i not leave them unsatisfied up till now but each and every one of them had a smile to their ears when i was done with them. this only happens with her, Jenny. plus, everyone else around me keeps telling me how good i look, how wonderful my hair is, what a beautiful bike i have, praise me in work and so on...

and since i tended to be very convenient in most matters and when i was asked what i want to do i say 'anything' - and actually mean it - i was considered to be 'man-with-no-will'.
i was bored sometimes.. and so said she...

we discussed over it today and she said i was doing the same thing (saying things about her) - NOT - and the only stuff i said was only because she did, to make her realize what she was doing to me. we ended up in a serious fight and told her i want to brake up with her. i am almost certain i will regret it but don't know...
sad.gif
our brains didn't match either. i am to become a doctor and she is a hairdresser. she was a good co-rider though. best i had.

last night i wanted to start crying for no reason, that's how messed my feelings were. i want to cry now.
sad.gif
i care for her so much, i want her so much but i feel like she desroys my good mood and can't make me feel nice when i need it. although she tries... she just can't do it lately...

i am drinking beer right now, not in a good mood at all, i am starting my finals next friday and the fact that we broke up still doesn't hurt, but i know it will worsen the next few days..

probably it won't count all that much but i'd like to hear from you guys. am i doing something wrong? dunno.. she tries a lot with me, i am strange, but this time i feel like she doesn't help me at all... and feel really bad

EGWKIESY.JPG

sad.gif

TOUGHEN UP! Look BRo, be a man & get over it. BUT I got a cure for ya young man. What is the best cure for a women? Another women! Now get out there & get some!!!
laugh.gif

Oh yeah, get a new one with some meat on her bones LOL

<!--EDIT|AZTECWARRIOR
Reason for Edit: None given...|1093637258 -->

I here ya friend. Woman are the bane of my existance and yet they single handedly bring me more joy than anything on earth. Can't live with  'em - can't live without 'em (as they say).

Find you a new girl and know that the good Lord makes new ones every day - there are plenty of them out there (smile). Seriously, I sincerely hope you get to feeling better. Time heals. And don't forget, the best thing about breaking up is that you get to do it all over again with someone new and hopefully better!

<!--EDIT|EAKbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1093637844 -->

after she meets other guys
she will probably return unless you were really wrong.

when they leave because they are just curious, they often come back

and you're a ugly one
biggrin.gif

take some time to chill out a bit... learn to live with yourself again, not with you and someone else. sometimes what people need is to be a little self-centerd. it helps when you are yourself to find someone who will love you not who you are being at that time.

Ok I usually get paid $125 an hr for counseling but since you're a board member i'll give you some short advice... Ignore her and go on with life. Cry in your beer and with your friends but don't chase behind her. If you do she'll lose respect for you. She may be working through her own issues and just need time to work things out in her own life. It hard to say without knowing anything about her history. But as for you --- mourn but not too long. And then thank God you didn't marry the "wrong" woman.

I'm with Dezzy...........................(even though this topic has nothing to do with bikes!!!!
mad.gif
)................ditch the girl...........the one you want to marry won't treat you like that...........she's trying to hurt you with the bedroom stuff. Move on.

I feel for ya bro I really do. The worst thing you can do is ask other what they think. Please don't get me wrong I'm sure they are not trying to mislead you in any way. Most people when they hear the story of what happened they tend to say what they would do but if they were in your shoes would they do what they said? The best advise that I could give you is to follow your heart. You know how you feel and you know enough about her as she does you to know if there could be a solid relationship. Getting advise from others will only confuse you more and that's my honest opinion. Good luck to you.

Peace

wft you worried about. your a freegin pretty boy !!go get another one. problem solved!ps treat the next one like poop whenever she starts getting used to ya .

Scooterlord -

Everyone has their own spin on things. I just happen to be right lol.

Ok, just kidding.. (sort of)
smile.gif

This is my take on women.. Women say that they want a guy who is caring, who is sensitive, who knows how to communicate, that is in touch with their feelings.

But when you become that person that almost al women "say" they want, you get trampled over, you get stepped on, they lose respect for you.

Why is this?

Please bear with this, I am giving a long winded explanation that might not make sense at first but it will

I feel it because there is an internal struggle with women. And it is not because they are phucked up, or confused it is because they are intelligent..

Here is the deal

We all have basically two separate functions in our brain, we have a primitive area that has our basic desire for survival, we cannot deny that part of our brain. That primitive area is what controls fight or flight syndrome.

A quick example of this inability to control this area of the brain (for the most part) is when someone is in a situation that is possibly dangerous, a situation where they might suffer physical harm, such as a confrontation with another human being or animal.

The more intense the situation becomes, the faster your pulse races, other things that happen is your skin will become pale, the reason for the skin becoming pale is the body is preparing for combat, in doing so it is pulling all the blood in from extremities and from the surface of the skin to minimize bleeding in the event of physical damage to the body.

The second thing that happens is endorphins are dumped from the brain into the system

The endorphin dump provides a short term increase in physical strength and stamina. This assists in the fight or flight abilities by either providing superhuman abilities to run from the danger, or super human abilities for combat against the danger.

Endorphins also act is a super pain killer in the event of physical damage.

All this happens on its own with out the person having to think about it. Not only do they have to think about it, but 99% of the population are unable to control it.

There are some that can control it, and those of you out there that can, know what I am talking about.

Bottom line, the mind controls certain functions and behaviors that we are often not aware of.

Now, back to women.

Women in their primitive area of the brain have a subconscious desire to search out a mate that will provide her and her offspring the best chance of survival. So subconsciously women want a mate who is strong, can provide for the family, protect the family, at some level this often will point them to hard ass's that have a serious back bone and can take care of business.

Someone who is in real good shape, has good teeth, clear eyes and is strong willed is someone who meets the subconscious requirement for a fit mate

However this type of person once in awhile is unable to control their strong male tendency's and often will become an abusive person..

Well women don't want nor need an abusive person, it goes against them trying to find mate who will protect them.

So now consciously you have women that are making a conscious decision to find someone who is less aggressive and is not a threat to them or their family. Other women over time have witnessed other women being abused and this trend has caught on.

So now what we have are women walking around that while they might be attracted to a physically desirable male specimen, they tend to try to find someone who is more on the gentle side, more understanding, has less of a potential to be abusive in the relationship.

This is often great at first. The woman meets this guy thinks he is sweet and hooks p.

However after time when she begins to feel comfortable, the conscious requirements tend to go by the way side and the subconscious requirements begin to become stronger.

This is my personal opinion is why women get frustrated and will say that they just keeping picking the wrong guy. I often have heard women say that no mater what they do, they always seem to pick the abusers and the jerks.

I think this conflict between conscious and subconscious wanting two different things is why women often feel confused, consciously they want one thing, subconsciously they want something else.

Her initial and immediate attraction to someone is due to their subconscious desires and requirements for a mate (hence the word animal magnetism). And of course the guy is on his best behavior. After a awhile however the guy will eventfully revert to his normal nature then the women's conscious mind will over ride her subconscious and discover she has picked the same type of abusive jerk she always seems to find

Since women usually do not even understand this themselves they have no idea what's going on.. all they know is they used to like you, but now you become irritating, bothersome, spineless. Even though YOU haven’t changed at all.

Women these days need both.. well they need one thing, they need to feel loved, protected and safe. That is the bottom line. You have to make them feel safe with you first. This is where you need to be sensitive and caring. Once they know and realize you are not a danger to them, then you need to convince them subconsciously you will lay your life down for them and her offspring if needed.

Someone whom always lets the girl make all the decisions, never cares what they do and never provides input is looked upon subconsciously as a child who needs to be taken care of not a mate who can take care of her.

You do not want to be over bearing and a bully. But as others have stated, you need to step up to the plate and be man, in a proper and respectful way.

Also another twist, sometimes, humans in general get tired and burned out on life. Sometimes we don’t want to drive, we just want to be passengers. And this pertains more often to women than men.

It is a mental stress on a woman to make ALL the decisions ALL the time.

Sometimes they just want to go with the flow, be the passenger, not have to make all the decisions all the time.

So while the man thinks he is being cool and being a good BF / Husband, the woman will often feel mentaly worn down by having to make the decisions all the time.

When you are in a relationship you need to share the load in almost everything, and this is important for a woman's mental health to share in the decisions make nig process as often as she feels comfortable with you doing.

Also. Never a good idea to let a woman choose what to do on a first date. You guys here this all the time when you ask a new girl out, you ask them what they want to do, they say they don’t care, what do you want to do? Then you say "I don’t care" what ever you want to do.." back and forth back and forth

Guess what? We often really don’t care, they often however want to see what kind of decision we make, they are checking us out, learning about us, and us deciding what and where we will take them is part of their process of learning about us, they want to determine if not only will we make good decision, but will we make decisions that will mak them happy.

And another thing, don’t get all wrapped up about how good you are in bed, guys often have no clue to what women want.

First off, guys often tend to think more is better woman often think more in the terms of quality.

If you are having sex with a woman they will often prefer 1 or 2 great orgasms, but after that they become too sensitive and it often become irritating. Yeah, some like to experience more, sometimes, but if they have a guy who every time just goes and goes and goes, they eventually get really tired of it to where they dread having sex because it becomes a chore, a marathon, and sometimes they just might not have the energy for what they perceive MIGHT be in store for them.

And another thing, guess what guys? Guys are always going around bragging about there male parts, how big they are etc. Guess what? Most of the time it doesn’t matter.

Here is a shocker for you, and here is where all the women are going to beat me for letting out there little secret. WOMEN DO NOT LIKE OUR MALE ORGAN

They do not like the way it looks, most women think it is disgusting looking.

They might perform certain acts and you might THINK they are enjoying it, and some do, but most do it for you, not for them.

But women are not going to go around telling guys they are disgusted at the way our penis looks, if they did that they are going to crush the male ego and cause problems with there sexual relationship. I said they do not like the way it looks, but they do like the way it feels. So it would be detrimental for them to tell their mate they think their penis looks funny, or disgusting, so they MAKE you think they like it.

And size? Yeah some women just like to be hammered but often women want a specific size penis that fits them properly. A right size penis for a woman will often do more for their sexual pleasure than a penis that is too big or too small.

Yes, some women like a huge penis, but you will often find those women have masochistic tendency and just like pain in general. If you are with a woman who is like that and are not filling her up, do something else in conjunction that will satisfy her needs.

Lastly, knowledge. Learn their bodies, explore them, don’t ASK them what they like, figure it out. Its what tey want AND can be fun. And every woman is different. Some like having their necks messed with (sucked, bitten etc) some hate it. Each woman is different and they don’t want to TELL you what they like (most of the time) they want you to just take the time to get to know them.

Ok, there is my input. Some of you might think I am full of crap, others might go "whoa I never knew that" Some of you women out there might think to yourselves "THAT BASTID!! HE TOLD OUT SECRETS!! LETS KILL HIM LADIES!"

Muah ha ha…

Hey, what I have said is what I have learned to be true in my life, and it works for me. And the bottom line, for me that’s al that counts.

If any of this can help any of you.. cool. Just mainly, it is all food for thought..

Scooterlord, hopefully some of this might give you some insight an help/

But at this stage in the game, find someone else, at least for now. And if you are in college, forget about s steady GF, too distracting, go out on dates when you have the time. But focus on school. You only have so much time in life for school. You have the rest of your life to devote to women

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1093648660 -->

and since i tended to be very convenient in most matters and when i was asked what i want to do i say 'anything' - and actually mean it - i was considered to be 'man-with-no-will'.
Out of all of what you wrote, the small snip I'm quoting tells me everything I need to know about this situation... I can see the poor girl's point of view perfectly. Dude, there's nothin' a chick can do that turns me off or pushes me away than to be too damned "convenient" as you put it. Also, when asked what you want to do there's no worse response in the fuggin' WORLD than "anything", or "whatever you want to do". I absolutely HATE that sheeeeyot!

Sounds like you got ahold of a girl that needs a man who will step to the plate and take charge and you aint' the man to do that for her. Not sayin' yer in the wrong, it's just that your submissive personality doesn't work with some girls.

While I don't want or need a girl who totally takes charge, I do prefer girls who are sure of themself and who have enough balls (shut up you pervs) to stand up to me and have their own personality. When I end up with a girl who does the whole "convenient", "whatever you want to do is fine" thing I'd just as soon be by myself. That's how annoying that personality type is to me. It's not that they aren't good girls, it's just that my personality is totally uncompatible with theirs and I know that. Sounds like yer girl figured out that she feels the same as I do about your type of personality.

Now, go find yourself a chick with a personality that matches yours and let this one go.
wink.gif

Oh, and by the way, all that shid about how well you please the women is WAAAAAAYYYYY too much fuggin' information for this forum.
rock.gif

Scoterlord -

Everyone has their nw spin on things. I just happen to be right lol.

Ok, just kidding.. (sort of)
smile.gif

This is my take on women.. Women say that they want a gy who is caring, who is sensitive, who knows how to communicate, that is in touch with their feelings.

But when you become that person that almost al women "say" they want, you get trampled over, you get stepped on, they lose respect for you.

Why is this?

Please bear with this, I am giving a long winded explanation that might not make sense at first but it will

I feel it because there is an internal struggle with women. And it is not because they are phucked up, or confused it is because they are inelegant..

Here is the deal

We all have basically two separate functions in our brain, we have a primitive area that has our basic desire for survival, we cannot deny that part of our brain. Hat primitive area is what controls fight or flight syndrome.

A quick example of this in ability to control this area of the brain (for the most part) is when someone is in a situation that is possible dangerous, a situation where that might suffer physical harm, such as a confrontation with another human being.

The more intense the situation becomes, the faster your pulse races, other things that happen is your skin will become pale, the reason for the skin becoming pale is the body is preparing for combat, in doing so it is pulling all the blood in from extremities and from the surface of the skin to minimize bleeding in the event pf physical damage to the body.

He second thing that happens is endorphins are dumped from the brain not the system

He endorphin dump provides a shot term an increase in physical strength and stamina. This assists in the fight or flight abilities by either providing superhuman abilities to run from the danger, or super human abilities for combat against the danger.

Endorphins also act is a super pain killer in the event of physical damage.

All this happens on its own with out the person having to think about it. Not only do they have to think about it, but 99% of the population are unable to control it.

There are some that can control it, and those of you out there that can, know what I am talking about.

Bottom line, the mind controls certain functions and behaviors that we are often not aware of.

Now, back to women.

Women in their primitive area of the brain have a subconscious desire to search out a mate that will provide her and her offspring the best chance of survival. So subconsciously women want a mate who is strong, can provide for the family, protect the family, at some level this often will point them to hard ass's that have a serious back bone and can take care of business.

Someone who is in real good shape, has good teeth, clear eyes and is strong willed is someone is someone who meets the subconscious requirement for a fit mate

However this type of person often is unable to control their strong male tendency's and often will become an abusive person..

Well women don't want nor need an abusive person, it goes against them trying to find mate who will protect them.

So now consciously you have women that are making a conscious decision to find someone who is less aggressive and is not a threat to them or their family. Other women over time have witnessed other women being abused and this trend has caught on.

So now what we have are women walking around that while they might be attracted to a physically desirable male specimen, they tend to try to find someone who is more on the gentle side, more understanding, has less of a potential to be abusive in the relationship.

This is often great at first. The woman meets this guy thinks he is sweet and hooks p.

However after time when she begins to feel comfortable, the conscious requirements tend to go by the way side and the subconscious requirements begin to become stronger.

Since women usually do not even understand this themselves they have no idea what's going on.. all they know is they used to like you, but now you become irritating, bothersome, spineless. Even though YOU haven’t changed at all.

Women these days need both.. well they need one thing, they need to feel loved, protected and safe. That is the bottom line. You have to make them feel safe with you first. This is where you need to be sensitive and caring. Once they know and realize you are not a danger to them, then you need to convince them subconsciously you will lay your life down for them and her offspring if needed.

Someone whom always lets the girl make all the decisions, never cares what they do and never provides input is looked upon subconsciously as a child who needs to be taken care of not a mate who can take care of her.

You do not want to be over bearing and a bully. But as others have stated, you need to step up to the plate and be man, in a proper and respectful way.

Also another twist, is sometimes, humans in general get tired and burned out on life. Sometimes we don’t want to drive, we just want to be passengers. And this pertains more often to women than men.

It is a mental stress on a woman to make ALL the decisions ALL the time.

Sometimes they just want to go with the flow, be the passenger, not have to make all the decisions all the time.

So while the man thinks he is being cool and being a god BF / Husband, the woman will often feel mental worn down by having to make the decisions all the time.

When you are in a relationship you need to share the load in almost everything, and this is important for a woman's mental health to share in the decisions make nig process as often as she feels comfortable with you doing.

Also. Never a good idea to let a woman choose what to do on a first date. You guys here this all the time when you ask a new girl out, you ask them what they want to do, they say they don’t care, what do you want to do? Ten you say "I don’t care" what ever you want to do.."

Guess what? We often really don’t care, they often however want to see what kind of decision we make, they are checking us out, learning about us, and us deciding what and where we will take them is part of their process of learning about us.

And another thing, don’t get all wrapped up about how good you are in bed, guys often have no clue to what women want.

First off, guys often tend to think more is better woman often think more in the terms of quality.

If you are having sex with a woman they will often prefer 1 or 2 great orgasms, but after that they become too sensitive and it often become irritating. Yeah, someone like to experience more, sometimes, but if they have a guy who every time just goes and goes and goes, they eventually get really tired of it to where they dread having sex because it becomes a chore, a marathon, and sometimes they just might not have the energy for what they perceive MIGHT be in store for them.

And another thing, guess what guys? Guys are always going around bragging about there male parts, how big they are etc. Guess what? Most of the time it doesn’t matter.

Here is a shocker for you, and here is where all the women are going to beat me for letting out there little secret. WOMEN DO NOT LIKE OUR MALE ORGAN

They do not like the way it looks, most women thinks it is disgusting looking.

Hey might perform certain acts and you might THINK they are enjoying it, and some do, but most do it for you, not for them.

But women are not going to go around telling guys they are disgusted at the way our penis looks, if they did that they are going to crush the male ego and cause problems with there sexual relationship. I said they do not like the way it looks, but they do like the way it feels. So it would be detrimental for them to tell their mate they think their penis looks funny, or disgusting, so they MAKE you think they like it.

And size? Yeah some women just like to be hammered but often women want a specific size penis that fits them properly. A right size penis for a woman will often do more for their sexual pleasure than a penis that is too big or too small.

Yes, some women like a huge penis, but you will often find those women have masochistic tendency and just like pain in general. If you are with a woman who is like that and are not filling her up, do something else in conjunction that will satisfy her needs.

Lastly, knowledge. Learn their bodies, explore them, don’t ASK them what they like, figure it out. And every woman is different. Some like having their necks messed with (sucked, bitten etc) some hate it. Each woman is different and they don’t want to TELL you what they like (most of the time) they want you to just take the time to get to know them.

Ok, there is my input. Some of you might think I am full of crap, others might go "whoa I never knew that" Some of you women out there might think to yourselves "THAT BASTID!! HE TOLD OUT SECRETS!! LETS KILL HIM LADIES!"

Muah ha ha…

Hey, what I have said is what I have learned to be true in my life, and it works for me. And the bottom line, for me that’s al that counts.

If any of this can help any of you.. cool. Just mainly, it is all food for thought..

Scooterlord, hopefully some of this might give you some insight an help/

But at this stage in the game, find someone else, at least for now. And if you are in college, forget about s steady GF, too distracting, go out on dates when you have the time. But focus on school. You only have so much time in life for school. You have the rest of your life to devote to women
Damn Ron! Just...... DAYUUUUM!
drooling3.gif

congratulations, be glad you didn't marry her and move on..

NEXT!!

just a silly chic afterall... not like they aren't plentiful.

All I got to say is this...Are you a guy that likes them girls that likes them girls...Your girl has the plague...Anytime a woman tells you, you can't do nothing for them
rock.gif
...Now she's kicking with another 36-24-36...Face it...No big deal cause your exgirl is fine...Just let her know that you understand her wanting to experiment and tell them girls to move the hell over "Big Scooter's" in the house...I like them girls that like them girls!!!
evil.gif

Best thing to do is not worry to much about it right now. Unless you really did someting horrible to her, thus making her resent you, it sounds like she was wanting out anyway.

Here's a tip though, NEVER, EVER try to "WORK IT OUT" if you only have a couple fo years invested. The first 3-4 years should still be sunshine and roses. I see a lot of younger couples and friends "Going to Counseling" or "Trying to work it out". WTF?

Man, if it's meant to be it will happen. But be really careful trying to force a relationship, you'll both be miserable in the long run. IMO. I am just telling you what I have seen.

So what I am saying is relax, if she comes back on her own, or really wants to work things out thats fine, but you gotta find out what she is thinking.

Otherwise, Your a decent looking guy, don't sweat it. Keep your ego in check, be yourself, don't go looking too hard and the right women for you will show up before you know it.

In the meantime have fun man....
biggrin.gif
Enjoy being free...

------OR------

go crawling back to her and loose all respect for yourself.
wow.gif

Something I do know to be Bro, without a doubt, you cannot...CANNOT let a woman run all over you! You break once, cry during an argument, whine about something hurting, or you are constantly giving in to her, letting her run the show? Your done, she'll loose respect for you and it's all over.

Despite it being the new Millinium and everything, it's critical (IMO) to remain a strong, a Manly man, able to fix things, ride bikes, Stand up for yourself etc. While at the same time willing to help out around the house as well, cook dinner once in awhile or clean something. But it's very important that retain your spine no matter how crazy you are about a woman. Don't be her whooping boy, don't always give in to her every whim, and be the manly man sometimes. Not a cave man, but not a softy push over either.

Take your time man, you'll be good to go in no time... OH, and this little tidbit was gleaned from my female friends over the years. Not some poop I just came up with, you gotta find the right balance of compassionate and "tough guy".

Don't be a tough guy, don't call em bitches, dont be punk, don't try and front... Be a real man...

That's my .50cents

Holy hell!!! Look at this collection of relationship advice!!!!!!

Ya'll sure this isn't Fuggin Love line?
rock.gif

RSD is going to KICK OUR ASSES!!!!!

Holy hell!!! Look at this collection of relationship advice!!!!!!

Ya'll sure this isn't Fuggin Love line?
rock.gif

RSD is going to KICK OUR ASSES!!!!!
LOL -

Yep Yep Yep.. Once RSD's computer gets fixed and he reads this, there will be Hell to Pay!!!

Oh yeah I will add in regards to Rev's comments, everything I stated in my previous novel above was also all learned from women over the years, and putting all the pieces together.

And Rev seemed to reiterate most of what I said, and we are on two different coasts, so it must be a universal truth lol

jump9.gif

face7.gif

Back