My heart is broken

You can't smother her - she will run just as hard as she can. State your feelings clearly, then step back (it will surprise her) and give her time to process. In the meantime, find other things that you enjoy (ride) and try not to let it bum you into depression.

I agree completely, from a womans perspective, sometimes she just needs that breathing room to realize what she really wants. If you push to hard she won't get the chance to realize she even misses you. Don't completely disappear to where she won't even think about you, but don't smother her. Tell her how you feel and let her be. I know it all sounds complicating, but we women are complicated like that.

I agree completely, from a womans perspective, sometimes she just needs that breathing room to realize what she really wants. If you push to hard she won't get the chance to realize she even misses you. Don't completely disappear to where she won't even think about you, but don't smother her. Tell her how you feel and let her be. I know it all sounds complicating, but we women are complicated like that.

You mean I actually got it right? I think i deserve a medal for, even briefly, figuring out what goes on in a woman's head! You know us guys don't have a CLUE what goes on there, and the hard part is that it's moving target based on what time of the month it is! :goodboy:

Dude, let her think about what she's missing out on. You've got to think there there is something that she sees in you, just give her a chance to SEE it.

I am flying out tomorrow. I am crazy nervous, and I never get nervous. She is stressed about me coming, I think its because of everything. But, we always are perfect when together so I am hoping that shines through. I have reservations at the most romantic restaurant in the state, and I have the wait staff getting two roses for the table. She is going to be wooed and know she is the most special woman there. I don't know what my expectations are, but at the least, she will always remember this fondly; which I would hope would bode well for me down the road. Maybe I am just laying the groundwork for the future.
Wish me well. Prayers would be awesome.
Fortune favors the bold, right?

Back