broke up with my girlfriend tonight :(

I usually don't get involved in this forum stuff but Pac really moved me with his first serious post. That was great. I have to agree with most everyone here. Just don't chase her and never try to play a game by trying to make her think you don't want her if you still do. I have never won a psych game with a woman. Just be honest with yourself and her. Women are dangerous creatures when messed with psychologically and almost always win any kind of insincere game. Follow your heart and do what it says. If you get hurt, you learn. At least I hope you do. Being hurt lets you know that you still have feelings and are alive.

Now, back to you Pac.

KERRYsled.jpg

Holy crap that was a lot of reading!
wow.gif
Yes!, I read the whole fuggin thing start/finish in one sitting.
1zhelp.gif

I started due to the "who deleted...link" and now I feel like I've been trying to catch up on the post whoring thread.

Some good information, but y'all are some long-winded bastids.
laugh.gif

Hey, it's thrasher with the keyboard diareera!

I said it in one line!

j/k Thrasher, you know I love ya man!

Holy crap that was a lot of reading!
wow.gif
 Yes!, I read the whole fuggin thing start/finish in one sitting.
1zhelp.gif

I started due to the "who deleted...link" and now I feel like I've been trying to catch up on the post whoring thread.

Some good information, but y'all are some long-winded bastids.
laugh.gif
Can you believe I wrote the whole thing while I held my breath!!!

Seriously, it is not surprising most of you couldt stomache reading it, and of those that did, you had to go back to it 3 times or more..

I will let you in on a little secret, I typed it up in word and I think I had a few meals before I finished it!!

LOL..

Just kidding..

Sort of
biggrin.gif

If you want to get back at her, post some pics of her naked!
laugh.gif
And if you don't have any, I'll send you some! hehehehe... j/k dude... move on man, and just be glad no divorce is required..

ScooterLord (I was gonna call ya CooterLord, but obviously that you ain't),

#### her. BTW - is her name Lola? Get on with your life man! Gotta cry?? Fine... Cry... But then pick-up your friggin' chin and mop your sad-assed cheeks off and get on with life!

BTW - has anyone else noticed how much TF, BT, and SilveR spew? Holy sh!t You guys should be writers!

( :
Have a nice day...

-Rippah

ScooterLord (I was gonna call ya CooterLord, but obviously that you ain't),

#### her.  BTW - is her name Lola?  Get on with your life man!  Gotta cry??  Fine...  Cry...  But then pick-up your friggin' chin and mop your sad-assed cheeks off and get on with life!

BTW - has anyone else noticed how much TF, BT, and SilveR spew?  Holy sh!t  You guys should be writers!

( :
Have a nice day...

-Rippah
Duuuuuhhhh who me?
drooling3.gif

Be careful Rippah, I dont think BT and SilverR want to be categorized in the same group as me when it comes to writing lol

I usually don't get involved in this forum stuff but Pac really moved me with his first serious post.  That was great.  I have to agree with most everyone here.  Just don't chase her and never try to play a game by trying to make her think you don't want her if you still do.  I have never won a psych game with a woman.  Just be honest with yourself and her.  Women are dangerous creatures when messed with psychologically and almost always win any kind of insincere game.  Follow your heart and do what it says.  If you get hurt, you learn.  At least I hope you do.  Being hurt lets you know that you still have feelings and are alive.

Now, back to you Pac.
Thanks, Lazer....heheh. My first serious post, eh? C'mon...I've been more serious more often than not! Really!

AUSTIN.JPG

..in the meantime i know for a fact i am good with women, not only did i not leave them unsatisfied up till now but each and every one of them had a smile to their ears when i was done with them. this only happens with her, Jenny. plus, everyone else around me keeps telling me how good i look, how wonderful my hair is, what a beautiful bike i have, praise me in work and so on...
I'm sure each and every one of them did have a smile-yup, both of them....that bitch doesn't deserve someone with hair as WONDERFUL as you, anyway.

just kiddin' man, when I go to Greece next year we'll hook up and drink some UZO!

hey....what's a TRE??

At your age, girls are like diapers.....when they get full of sh*t, you gotta change 'em.

Later, you will find a quality woman who makes you happy, and this is the woman you need to devote your time to chasing and keeping.

Sell your busa... Buy a 9 and one round.

Good bye.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1036"|1094001495 -->

Back