Big O crash, wear your gear, I'm OK

Owen, brother...I'm so sorry. Please let us know if we can rally for anything for you.

Owen,

glad your ok!! If there is anything I can help with just let me know. I have a full stock exhaust and some other bits and pieces laying around.

Just happy to see you up and about.

Josh

Sorry to hear about this Owen. I'm glad that you (for the most part) are OK. That is a nasty chunk missing from your helmet.

OWEN BUDDY!!!!

I have a few misc parts if you want, stock exhaust, bar ends, wind screen, turn signals ...

Let me know.

Come to think of it I think I have some parts laying around the garage too. You know if your going to fix it yet or turn it into insurance? Looks like a total. Let me know if you need anything.

Thanks everybody,
Tufbusa, I'll use that mental practice as soon as I can get back up there. I have to go again.
Busa1166: I used to think the same thing til I went down on my GSXR750 at 25 mph and bruised my whole right side, tell your buddy to check out all the new flashy gear that's out now, and will match his bike.
As for the parts: The insurance deemed it not my fault since I was avoiding a worse accidents,(over the edge, or head on with a car) Usually if you don't hit anybody or get hit, they consider it your fault. So I'm off to my mechanic's with her tomorrow.
Scar: I'll see yous guys at the bike show SAT.

BABUSA: I only have 129k on her...first crash too. 2nd crash ever.(see above)

Sorry about your crash bro. Glad your ok. Gear looks like it saved you.

the gear and bike looks pretty rashed up and i am glad you walked from that wreck.

Glad you're alright Owen! Hey, get your baby fixed, new helmet, save up for a TD and let's go do Willow soon. That's where u need to get your cornering "fix."

Back