Big O crash, wear your gear, I'm OK

Owen, sorry to hear about the crash...glad that you are still with us. Now let's get that '02 up to 200k...you should have about 140k on her nowadays.
Posted via Mobile Device

WHY CAN'T PEOPLE STAY IN THEIR OWN DAMN LANES!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rulez::rulez::rulez:

And how can you NOT know you just caused a bike to crash???

Glad to hear you are ok! Sorry about the condition of your bike.

Glad you're ok!
As i was reading your crash explanation i saw flashbacks of my get off last May. You will see that car coming for a few months now around every curve. I've finally got over flinching when i see a car around a curve.

glad your ok.. I fell a few weeks ago. I had on leather riding pants with a racing jacket,good gloves and the suzuki helmet. Them leather riding pants tore apart, if it wasnt for the jeans underneith I would have been alot worst. Good gear really is worth the $$$$ i know that now. As long as your ok... you can always fix the bike.:beerchug:

That sucks! But your ok and the bike can be fixed. Awesome about the guy giving you a ride there are some good people still out there.

sorry to hear about your accident but i'm glad you are going to be ok after the aches and bruises go away :beerchug:

Glad you made it:thumbsup: Hope you don't mind I copied your pics my buddy just got an R1 an I have been hammering away the gear message but his head is harder than the helmet he wears. He says " All you need is a lid cause in a bad accident the gear just keeps your body in bag for easy cleanup an doesn't help". I see his point, yeah in a bad accident, yeah you may die even with all the gear on.... But with out gear any accident at any speed in just about any scenario turn out to be an extremely bad accident with just a lid on. I am living proof of that:laugh: running searches through threads for damaged gear, they say a pic is worth a thousand words, I keep trying he is a good guy:beerchug:

He is spending a ton on money on wide tire kits an custom mods for his bike, even got Vortec rearsets an still has no jacket, pants,boots or even gloves:banghead: an he is a pretty aggressive pilot to :whistle: Got a bad feeling about this rider :down:

OWEN BUDDY!!!! :( I was just gonna email you where u been? Glad your still with us.

I have a few misc parts if you want, stock exhaust, bar ends, wind screen, turn signals ...

Let me know.

glad you're ok! looks like you smack the ground pretty hard by the look of your helmet. Thank God you were wearing your gear

Back