I am a lucky SOB!

It's interesting how I explain the story to collegues at work and their face glosses over with this, "does not equate" look (even a guy with a Porsche).
I tell it on the ORG and I get 2 pages of well wishers from all over the Country and PEOPLE THAT UNDERSTAND the experience and its close call ramifications.
This is an example of why I love this brotherhood! (and sisterhood) Doyle

Glad you kept it rubber side down and pulled out of it OK. :thumbsup:

By the way it was nice to finaly get to meet you in person and ride with you, even if it was mostly freeway, maybe another time I can watch you and Rob pull away from me in the twistees. :thumbsup:

It's interesting how I explain the story to collegues at work and their face glosses over with this, "does not equate" look (even a guy with a Porsche).
I tell it on the ORG and I get 2 pages of well wishers from all over the Country and PEOPLE THAT UNDERSTAND the experience and its close call ramifications.
This is an example of why I love this brotherhood! (and sisterhood) Doyle

Hey Doyle I'm way too familiar with that glazed over look from non-motorcycle folks every time they see the Busa, it's either the "I just don't understand" attitude or you get this little smirk as if to say arn't you older & wiser than that? Aparently not :thumbsup:

Back