Baddest Azz Busa in Daytona? You decide!

Is this the baddest busa in Daytona?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:laugh: I got some better pics of it.:whistle: think its the same one.

e85u8p.jpg

2diplxk.jpg

Yeah even if that had the best paint job I had ever seen, i cant seriously consider it based on having only one front brake. Anybody who rides hard would never consider doing that, in my opinion. I'll take all the braking power I can get, thank you.

Just like in cars....you see these kids rice out their hondas/nissans/toyotas, etc. Some of them do legitimate engine work that gets them to respectable power numbers for what they are, but you almost NEVER see them do brake or suspension upgrades to go along with it. If i were to upgrade a vehicle to accelerate faster, i would also invest money in making sure that it will stop and corner faster as well.

Just my $.02

Well, I understand why you feel the need for good braking. Think though, not everybody goes fast as hell everywhere they go. There is nothing wrong with running a brake on one side as long as there is a stainless line and maybe a better rotor and pads. Not everyone lets the horses play when they ride. That bike looks just fine.

Just my $.02 also

once again its clean... where did you get the pic?
He rode with Breaklites in Daytona. Breaklites is a member, me too, over on Blingrockets.com. They posted up their crew pics on that site. Good group of guys....met them at a Phili show last summer.
If you like the fatty, chrome, or paint. its a great site. Breaklites is around the Boston or NJ are, cant rememer witch. They do great work and are realy getting into the bike audio thing. They done some sweet looing Busas.

Im not into the whole 300 rear tire thing and the extended swing arms. However I like all the pictures I have seen in this post EXCEPT the white one,lol Sorry it just does nothing for me.:laugh:

My Buell only has one rotor... Anyone with 2 rotors wanna see who can stop faster?? I'm sure 2 rotors are a big improvement on a road course where you run into fade and stuff. I know one finger can throw me over the bars on my Buell though.

Damn, my Busa only has one rotor too... It must be a complete pile.

untitled15.jpg

What would you guys (that think it's too plain) do to the white bike to make it better ?

That's why I like it so much, it's nice, and clean. Some times less is more, well, just enough !! If you're not into these style of bikes then I guess it don't matter what it looks like ??

Hey NEWBIE :welcome:

I will say what I want when I want about the images posted, as is your right too. My comments are not a bash necessarily as I simply stated my opinion was that it was wrong on many levels. I didnt specifically say any one thing that I found wrong did I? I can certainly get into the specifics of what I found wrong but honestly there's way better things to use the bandwidth for :whistle:

Let me ask you, is it your bike? Do you know the owner? If the answer is yes, did you/he do the work or was it like 90%+ of these creations and the owner/driver didnt lift a finger (as the toolbox in the original pic I'm sure didnt) during the creation of the bike?

And yes I do have some issues with guys that ride these types of bikes on the road. I'll respect that someone took the time to create such a thing but I dont have to like it and I dont think they belong on the road. Keep trailer queens on the trailer. I dont like the fact that aside from being probably one of the more unsafe things people ride, they are generally insured out the wizwang and when they are "lost" or "damaged" ultimately we all pay the price in our premiums. The other side of that is that typically the person that's riding them as in this case, might as well be riding naked since even falling from a 15-20mph spill would likely cost 10's of thousands in bills, thus causing rates, news, overbearing government, etc etc to screw those of us that ride for the ride and not for how many heads we can snap around at a stoplight. :banghead:

Hell even the guy that posted the pic thought it was over the top:poke:

sorry bad day and your post obviously struck a nerve and no I'm not going to lighten up but hope you have a nice day :hello:

Oh yeah, your comment on Chrome... LOTS of well respected long standing members here are chrome kiddies so ...

WOW pull the "newbie" card man your so cool, ... all i was trying to say is some of the comment's you were making were a little harsh i wasn't telling you not to express your opinion, i have no idea if he did the work or not, but im sure he paid a pretty penny for it, anyway yes i agree it is a little much but the way you worded it was harsh and it seemed you had issues with him or something, as for the chrome comment, I love chrome, all i was saying is "SOME" people tend to over due chrome and put it places where its not needed "MY OPINION", meaning more on "trucks and cars" then bikes so i really dont know what your talking about with that one??? ... Have a good day bud!!!!

Last edited:
Being all white give that clean flow image look ( OH and they call him the SNOWMAN ). THe past few shows Ive been to the judges disliked all the crazy dizy airbrushings. If it had a theme and the brushing flowed thru out the bike, it placed....but behind the solid clean bikes. SHows to show like peep to peep.....there all diff from the next one on what is liked.

Its a nice bike.....i wouldn't wanna ride it, looks all gangsta and ****....I hate pulling up to a huge crowd of people where there is like 50+bikes.....I seem to be the only one with all my gear on except for maybe bluejeans or something, makes me think like damn I guess none of you have ever seen a motorcycle crash or fallen off before....but then again I guess they just cruise around....i can't get on mine without haulin ass. Needless to say its different and a nice setup and thats okay with me

Last edited:
BigRod1300: Thanks for the better pics!
Thanks for all the great comments!
I still like the white one! :-)

I like the white one as well:cheerleader:...as some have said, just not the average everyday run of the mil bikes

Last edited:
Back