Baddest Azz Busa in Daytona? You decide!

Is this the baddest busa in Daytona?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like the white one better than the other pics but thats just a personal preference, how ever I like the single sided look on one side but the other side of the bike to me always look horrible. Haven't seen a single sided swingarm I like yet on any bike on the arm side of it. Regardless those were all awesome bikes to me:bowdown:

Ok, Well that is a nice looking bike. Kinda plain, but then again plain works sometimes. But I agree with so many of you. If it ain't fast OR quick, I am not too impressed with it.
My bike is plain jane looking, but that is what fools most people. :whistle:

Just my opinion.

I guess I'm the Odd-Ball, I really like it, as far as looks !! I look at the stretched out, wide tire sportbikes the same way as I do Coppers, and I love choppers also !!

Let's stop the whole whining about the one front rotor on the white bike. The bike can stop just fine. DO YOU THINK HE'S RIDING THAT AGGRESSIVLY TO THE POINT THAT HE ACTUALLY NEEDS BOTH ROTORS? It's like a freakin broken record with you corner carvers. No duh the bike might not stop as well with the front rotor or turn as good with the longer arm.

Last edited:
Let's stop the whole whining about the one front rotor on the white bike. The bike can stop just fine. DO YOU THINK HE'S RIDING THAT AGGRESSIVLY TO THE POINT THAT HE ACTUALLY NEEDS BOTH ROTORS? It's like a freakin broken record with you corner carvers. No duh the bike might not stop as well with the front rotor or turn as good with the longer arm.

GMbusa, I agree. It's not like this is a track or "corner carver" bike. It's CLEARLY a show bike, potentially destined for the cover or centerfold in a custom sportbike magazine somewhere. I just really liked the look of the bike. I don't think the picture does it much justice according to the responses in the poll. You'd have to see it in person to really appreciate it. Most of the other custom busas go way over the top with paint and "other" things hanging off the bike (like the Predator one). I just am not into that. The white bike looks smooth, slick and simple which is what makes it so unique, if that makes any sense. i am sure as the years go by, he'll probably add to it (like levers, more paint, etc.), but for now, I think the bike is sweet. Maybe not number one at Daytona Bike Week, but definitely top ten.

guess im an oddball too, i really like the bike, but one thing bothers me... wouldent the rotating mass of the spinners keep the bike from handling? always geard they give bikes a kinda gyro effect and not allow them to turn well. also the spinners could not be used much over freeway speeds. i could be wrong on that, never had any. real nice bike, too bad the owner knows it:laugh:

Not tryin to hate, to each his own....but that white bike is super plain
it looks like it's not finished the only thing that catches my eye is the wheels.
I'm just sayin..:whistle:

some very nice bikes !!

That's what I LOVE about the Busa, you can set it up for the track, drag strip, long distance cruiser, show bike, or just a sick streetbike. I enjoy seeing them all, and respect them for what THAT person has done to make it "their bike" !!

some very nice bikes !!

That's what I LOVE about the Busa, you can set it up for the track, drag strip, long distance cruiser, show bike, or just a sick streetbike. I enjoy seeing them all, and respect them for what THAT person has done to make it "their bike" !!

+1 what he said.

AMEN I was thinking the same thing.... we all have different riding styles, don’t be Hater's. My style is straight and FAST...

Back to the subject-- I think the white bike is CLEAN, im the type that likes plain though I don’t like all the two or three tone colors, that bike has just enough chrome to not look stupid either some people really over do the chrome... +++++111111 Nice pics...

YEP......that!

GMbusa, I agree. It's not like this is a track or "corner carver" bike. It's CLEARLY a show bike, potentially destined for the cover or centerfold in a custom sportbike magazine somewhere. I just really liked the look of the bike. I don't think the picture does it much justice according to the responses in the poll. You'd have to see it in person to really appreciate it. Most of the other custom busas go way over the top with paint and "other" things hanging off the bike (like the Predator one). I just am not into that. The white bike looks smooth, slick and simple which is what makes it so unique, if that makes any sense. i am sure as the years go by, he'll probably add to it (like levers, more paint, etc.), but for now, I think the bike is sweet. Maybe not number one at Daytona Bike Week, but definitely top ten.

well it's your lucky day... i saw the bike in daytona too... it is very clean and i like it... there is no way to compare the bikes... did i see a bike that looked better in daytona, yes. but if it comes done to a show, you never know who will win... its all about the DETAILS in a show...

Last edited:
Dude just because its not what you like dont mean you have to bash what others have worked hard to build. i dont really like the whole set up on some of them either but im not bashing there work. you seem like you have some issues with guys that ride these or something LIGHTEN UP BRO....

Hey NEWBIE :welcome:

I will say what I want when I want about the images posted, as is your right too. My comments are not a bash necessarily as I simply stated my opinion was that it was wrong on many levels. I didnt specifically say any one thing that I found wrong did I? I can certainly get into the specifics of what I found wrong but honestly there's way better things to use the bandwidth for :whistle:

Let me ask you, is it your bike? Do you know the owner? If the answer is yes, did you/he do the work or was it like 90%+ of these creations and the owner/driver didnt lift a finger (as the toolbox in the original pic I'm sure didnt) during the creation of the bike?

And yes I do have some issues with guys that ride these types of bikes on the road. I'll respect that someone took the time to create such a thing but I dont have to like it and I dont think they belong on the road. Keep trailer queens on the trailer. I dont like the fact that aside from being probably one of the more unsafe things people ride, they are generally insured out the wizwang and when they are "lost" or "damaged" ultimately we all pay the price in our premiums. The other side of that is that typically the person that's riding them as in this case, might as well be riding naked since even falling from a 15-20mph spill would likely cost 10's of thousands in bills, thus causing rates, news, overbearing government, etc etc to screw those of us that ride for the ride and not for how many heads we can snap around at a stoplight. :banghead:

Hell even the guy that posted the pic thought it was over the top:poke:

sorry bad day and your post obviously struck a nerve and no I'm not going to lighten up but hope you have a nice day :hello:

Oh yeah, your comment on Chrome... LOTS of well respected long standing members here are chrome kiddies so ...

a812_bm.gif

Last edited:
Who's the bigger tool, the guy with 1 front rotor, or the guy that's pushing it that hard on public roads that he needs both ? :poke: This is after all Daytona, not too many twisty's there, right ?

I never been on a sportbike with only one front brake, is it that bad ?

The white is hot! But all that $ spent and still OEM front brake levers? Anyway, the bike rocks and good luck in the bike contests.:thumbsup

Back