Daytona 200

Lucky34

Registered
So, as some of you know, I have a 2006 GSXR1000 "lucky strike" replica... which is a replica of Kevin Schwantz' race bike (he was world champion of MotoGP in 1993). Anyway, I was going to daytona for bike week and to catch the races and I found out he was going to be in Daytona driving the pace car on Saturday the 10th... Well... after a few emails and phone calls I managed to meet with him after the races and have him sign my bike!!! It was like a dream come true! I not only got to go behind the scenes into all of the teams' pits, but I also got to meet Kevin Schwantz in person and get my bike signed, a Motul hat signed, a poster signed (made out to my name), a ticket signed, etc, etc... I also got to personally meet the Automotive Manager of Motul USA, AND the PRESIDENT of Motul USA!!! and, I also met the Senior Vice President of Yoshimura Racing!!!!!!! each of them gave me their business cards and told me to stay in touch with them!!! There are no words to describe how excited I am! I thought it was really funny how they looked at my "RaceFit" exhaust and were like, "what's that? this bike should have a Yoshimura exhaust... talk to Don over here and see what he can do for you"... so I talked to him and he told me to shoot him an email when I wanted to get an exhaust
smile.gif
smile.gif
Anyway, going to daytona was the best thing EVER!!!

I know how much you guys like pics, so here we go:

This is Kevin Schwantz posing next to my bike right before signing it
smile.gif

IMG_5003.jpg

Here he is signing a ticket for me:

IMG_5005.jpg

And here are some pics of the pits after the race:

IMG_5013.jpg

IMG_5011.jpg

IMG_5008.jpg

IMG_5029.jpg

Oh, what I would give to have one of those bikes!
bowdown.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Sorry guys... I left my charger in my friends car, so I wont be able to get pics of the signature until I get it back...

I had Kevin use a paint marker, and yes, i wanna clear coat it, but i got some virus and have been really sick the last few days so I haven't had a chance to get it clear coated.

Back