dum-azz award

diesel

Registered
This guy at my work who had a harley sold it and got an 05 le Busa. Now after having it for about a month he is the greatest rider ever according to him. He keeps making up excuses to ride with me for some reason.
Here's the reason he gets the award....he brings in the bike with new frame sliders....I couldn't believe where he mounted them. He cut holes in his fairings and mounted them in the holes in the frame in the picture.

I stole the pic of the bike from another post 'cause it's the same bike.

post_6_39758_Busa_side_shot.jpg

That's a good way to jack up a great looking scoot! Didn't he bother to ask anyone or look at any pics before his install?

How does he remember to breathe?

<!--EDIT|Busa_05
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121255708 -->

LOL......
laugh.gif
.Now wouldn't he have much better protection SUPER GLUE---ING those frame protectors to his seat. HEEEEEEE-HAWWW-HEEEEEEE-HAWWWW-HEEEEEE-HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I always wondered what those plugged holes were for!
laugh.gif

$1000.00 worth of fairings shot to hell...we need pics!

He didn't think there was something wrong when they're hitting his knees practically?? What a 'tard. Another bonafide knowitall who burn'd himself by not taking the time to ask someone.

Yep, $1000 in fairings shot to hell alright. NOt to mention how uncomfortable it's gotta be.

Priceless .. Diesel you gotta get some pics ..You can't leave us hanging..

Guess he took the word "frame" literally
idea.gif

Diesel...he had seen your bike before, right? You have sliders if I remember.

Oh well, someone will eventually tell him.

Ive seen it done before just neebies not knowing where to drill. Just platic weld the pieces back and drill them in the right spot...thats about all i can say

Back