Baddest Azz Busa in Daytona? You decide!

Is this the baddest busa in Daytona?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, it brings back some Latin phrases that I memorized a loooong time ago. Dated, but relevant: "De gustibus non est disputandum." :laugh:

My only question is: Is it fast?

the cheetoe's one is sick...makes me hungry.....I wonder how hard it is to ride with orange cheetoe dust on your fingers.? LOL

I like how simple it is, but it lacks some of the detail that I would have done like cover the mirror holes so as if they were not even there.

These look like bike night or show bikes, so they are not very practical by their very nature. They all look nice, especially the cheetos bike. What is the cheeta's name??? Is it Chester?

I like the way the rear tire is closer to the bike. It looks more balenced.

cheers
ken

Awesome! Beautiful "show" bikes, everyone of them! Not my cup of tea though..........
Most sport/touring oriented bikes where I live head for the twisties on any given weekend; bikes like that wouldn't fair well on anything but the straights.

Yeah even if that had the best paint job I had ever seen, i cant seriously consider it based on having only one front brake. Anybody who rides hard would never consider doing that, in my opinion. I'll take all the braking power I can get, thank you.

Just like in cars....you see these kids rice out their hondas/nissans/toyotas, etc. Some of them do legitimate engine work that gets them to respectable power numbers for what they are, but you almost NEVER see them do brake or suspension upgrades to go along with it. If i were to upgrade a vehicle to accelerate faster, i would also invest money in making sure that it will stop and corner faster as well.

Just my $.02

I totally agree with you....fun to look at and maybe cruise for the crowd but that's where it ends for me. Pretty though. Raydog

Very nice, I voted not enough info cause you didn't take me so I don't know what else was down there :whistle:

I like the custom stuff, but it is so hard to ride around town. Keep the stock swing arm and do the simple stuff, keep it clean, not gaudy. A 911 Turbo is not flashy but it will blow your doors off!!!

Something I noticed on the white bike, his windscreen and front fairing were one piece. I guess they did some bodywork to get it that way? Or do they sell an aftermarket one piece unit like that? Anyone know?

I also notice..STOCK LEVERS? Really?

eh, not my cup o tea as it were, looks like a trailer queen honestly or the S FL version, the strip cruiser but either way the guy riding it looks like a complete azzhat toolbox counting on the semi bling'd bike to get him laid (did I really just say bling :banghead: )

misplaced NY guumba guido livin the life in FL :laugh:

Jinx, those bikes drive in or were they trailer queens? at least 2 look like they'd need wide turn signals to get around :whistle:

Back