Attn spring bash attendees

Cool.. thanks for the clarification.. I've been looking for a reason to add a DVD rom to this open bay here anyhow~
wink.gif

So does this mean I can't even view them without a DVD ROM? Or will my CD Rom be able to view it?
Most all CD burners will read DVD's. I checked one in my CD drive and it read just fine. But it says it will read DVD's. Let me know if you have any problems.

<!--EDIT|vman1300
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147053141 -->

Uh, thanks for posting up the pic of me vman!
laugh.gif

DVD, not a CD...got ya...can't wait to see it! I scrolled through the first 40 pages on Killboy's site Saturday night...tons of pics to look at and on dial-up, it was taking forever! LOL

One more......one of these days, Ill find out how to put more than one pic in a post!

<!--EDIT|GSXTacy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147108089 -->

6.jpg

I will be taking the pile of DVD's to the post office today and shipping them out.

Thanks for bearing with me while I was getting them burned and thanks to my wife for writing down the address', lol.

Okay, I'll come clean here. Did anyone actually see VMan park his Bus immediately after the Killboy knee draggin runs? Did anyone actually see Va arrive during the photo shoot?

Here's what really happened...

Kevin did his first run leading the group to the site.
He then turned around and met up with VA who was the last rider and had stopped en-route. They switched gear and bikes.(VaBusa had stashed some "filling" for the gear on the side of the road prior)  

After the last pic (M was having so much fun she waited until last one to get the knee) "VMan" disappeared for a few minutes and Va suddenly arrived along with him. I guess it was easier than photochop!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.  
cool.gif

wink.gif
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

'Chelle, you can just send that check to me for this post via snail mail.  
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Kevin thanks again for hooking this up. Pics are awesome. I have a lot of lean angle to work on confidence with! The Busa is much more capable than I at this point!
I'll be back...
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

Ummm, yeah...I was the one with the knee down...
ices_rofl.gif

You guys are having too much fun...
biggrin.gif

My address will be on the DVD for my portion of that check...or I see photoshop in the future......

Back