Spring Bash Picture Package Prepay

It appears the Dragon will be open for "local" traffic during the Bash. Not sure where the turn-around will be but US129 will not be open through the slide. I'll check with Dave to make sure the pics will be done on the Dragon and not elsewhere and let everyone know.

Cool!

Bump!

I just spoke with Dave at US129 Photos regarding the picture package. First, he does have the correct dates and will be fixing the dates on his website shortly, but rest assured he does have the correct dates for the Bash. Second, he said it's looking like the Dragon will be open on the NC side around Wednesday of this week and possibly one lane to TN by the time of the Bash though that's not a guarantee. As for where pictures will be done, once the Dragon has opened back up on the NC side they will have a photographer posted on the Dragon but he said with the closure they have found some amazing shots on the Cherohala Skyway and will likely also be posting a photographer on the Skyway as well at least part time.

Anyone that hasn't purchased the package yet based on questions of where the photos will be shot can now go ahead with their purchase and be assured there will plenty of pictures being done on the Dragon and quite likely the Skyway as well. Group photo shoot is 9am on Saturday - same location as last year's Spring Bash.

We rode the dragon today, talked to a tenn trooper for about 20 min. It's ready to roll.

I spoke to Dave on Wednesday he was burning the pics to Cd. So I would like next week sometime they will start to be Shipped...

Just for a way for everyone to see the pictures from the bash
I have enjoyed them and purchased the package even though I could not make the Bash :-(
I have uploaded them all to my site so you can see them
I uploaded them at 1024 x 768 which is good for viewing but even close to the high res photos you get when you buy the CD from Xtreme Sports Photography

Note: these pictures are uploaded at 1024x768

I did not upload at full resolution because this site is meant as a place for everyone to view and enjoy the pictures of the Busa Bash
This site is not intended as a way to NOT purchase the full resolution pictures.
I am just a member of the forum that wants everyone to see the Hayabusa’s in action!
I would highly recommend purchasing the full resolution pictures I can tell you they are amazing quality at full resolution!

Although I feel the pictures at low res are more advertising for the company that took them If I get a complaint from the company I will take this site offline

Here is the site http://www.daytonasportbikerentals.com/photo_gallery/

Last edited:
Back