Anybody else ride their boosted bike today...

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
I got on the "STUNGUN" and man the B%$#@ is back...Rode down too Memphis to have dinner with a partner...She's pulling every where...Awesome...Absolutely awesome...
evil.gif

Would that be the 'partner' that was pulling everywhere or the Stunnah?
laugh.gif
Glad you got her runnin' right!

I wish it had been that sort of partner that was pushing and pulling...
biggrin.gif

Glad the bike is runnning well.....
Me too...After last year I was on the verge of giving up...But patience has proven to have it's virtue and it's all good now...
and lots of money....don't forget that part  
smile.gif

I ride my bike every day if I have anything to say about it.....
How could I ever forget the Benjamins...But the way she's running now it is worth every cent...

Congrats!

Big Red is still down... should be back up and running again soon.
Have you come to a decision yet???
short answer.... no.

Longer answer, the list has been scoped down to either the standard T28 or the GT25R.

Both are Velocity modified turbo's.
The GT25R is the dual ball-bearing.
I will need to send Frankie the plenum, up-pipe and header to re-fit it.
The T28 is what is on there now... it's a direct bolt on.

you know it.... boost is always best....... gotta have boost, can't live without boost..... must have boost.....

woah I got lost in a trance there for a sec
cool.gif

One of my friends has just completed a big bore 12 project waiting for him to get some break in miles on it and a trip to the dyno...Then I'm gonna break him off...

I have only got to ride mine 2-3 times in the past 3 weeks. Have been to busy. I am going to try to get out this weekend. I might try to take it to the track tomorrow night.

Made a couple of blocks Sunday...Man too many burnouts...The Shinko has held up pretty good but it's about time to swap it out...Got another set of Shinko's for the front and rear this time...

One of my friends has just completed a big bore 12 project waiting for him to get some break in miles on it and a trip to the dyno...Then I'm gonna break him off... [/QUOTE]

Go up in'em one time for me too, Stun.
cool.gif

Ty

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113880492 -->

Bottom line is this...If if ain't Velocity don't F$#@ with the "STUNGUN" when I said the "B@#$$" is back I meant it...It was cold today but she likes it likes that...My shat is running man is she running...Any Ghetto want some???Hit me by PM and a Ghetto can get some...
tounge.gif

Back