The "STUNNAH'S" 1st Boosted ride...

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
Well...I really don't know what to say...I don't want to give the impression that I'm weak/a punk...But the now referred "STUNGUN" has me scared shatless...I rode in Tampa prior to leaving just to see what it would do...Of course Kevin warned me about 1st - 3rd, but I found a straight eased up to 4K and nailed the throttle...Shat it almost threw me off I got out of the throttle and couldn't get it back on the trailer quick enough...I just made a block prior to coming on and the same thing...I am really in awe of the turbo's now...It's going to be a minute before I feel comfortable riding the "STUNGUN"...It's also good that I don't have any interest in riding curves because I know I would end up crippled with a broken bike...It is completely unreal...Prior to this install I was an extremely confident rider close to being a "Squid"...But I have been humbled by the "STUNGUN"...So basically it's back to the drawing board, kind of like reinventing the wheel...I will have to learn how to ride this bike, like learning my ABC's...I love the dump pipe...And before you ask all this has been with only 6pds of boost...I have the boost controller installed but I want be needing it for a long time...

I also discovered you need alot of road to open these bikes up...
evil.gif

I really hope to get I get to see this "stunnagun" sometime. Fear is what keeps you from doing something stupid so don't feel bad about it. Take your time and enjoy your transformed ride.

Lance

<!--EDIT|r1R00KIE
Reason for Edit: None given...|1071886908 -->

I forgot to mention that both these throttle hits were in 3rd gear...Have given much throttle below that...
evil.gif

I know you said you haven't had time to tell, but when you do let me know cause I am curious about the power a turbo gives. Is it still rideable? I going with the NOS first, but I think I'll want more when I get a taste.

By the way Stunnah, you may have said in earlier posts, but I see you went to Kaos, a Velocity kit right? Which kit is it? THe stage one?

I know you said you haven't had time to tell, but when you do let me know cause I am curious about the power a turbo gives. Is it still rideable? I going with the NOS first, but I think I'll want more when I get a taste.
Yes it is still rideable...It actually handles better that it did stock...Are far as the real power it starts to come @ about 4,500rpms I can hear the turbo begin to spool...I haven't had a chance to really taste it...It's cold here...I keep the section updated...It's awesome...And the power is always there...
evil.gif

Just be careful when you test it. It takes some getting use to all over.
biggrin.gif
I am looking forward to really opening my Ninja eater down in FL. I never really got it wide open since the new injectors. Puppy just wants to keep going. Most likely I will have to re-set some on the PC if the Hummidity goes up.

sick man im jealous! what does she dyno at with the turbo? i still have a few weeks before the bore job on mine is done, then wait for a decent day to test ride (sometime in march)! oh, fear = respect. just what you need for a turbo busa.

sick man im jealous! what does she dyno at with the turbo? i still have a few weeks before the bore job on mine is done, then wait for a decent day to test ride (sometime in march)!    oh, fear = respect. just what you need for a turbo busa.
Boost @ 6 245
@ 8 278

Give or take a few hp for different alt. and such...
evil.gif

Back