Another, anybody ride their boosted bike today???

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
Got her out of the shed today just made a big block...Still need to get the boost adjusted but she was just fine...

3-26-06STUNGUN.jpg

every day
mad.gif

112K miles and counting.

In the next week I'm putting a bigger turbo on it though....doing some unique experimenting....making my own variable exhaust setup.....should be interesting. Better work, the amount I have into this damn turbo.....

Yes I did. I can't ride to work since I am only 2 blocks from my office but Lunch and after work are great. Still trying to figure out why i ahve a stutter at 4300rpm with what was a perfect map.

Good to see that we're representing...Man last year was bad for me...I'm looking to really enjoy her this year...Want be making any major trip but I want her to handle what I give her...And I think she will...
biggrin.gif

This year is looking good for the "STUNNAH AND THE INFAMOUS STUNGUN"!!!Made a couple of major blocks today and all I can say is "Ooouuu weeeee!!!"...Haven't even had her dialed in yet and she's lifting the front in 4th...Crazy ride...Got to get her dialed in and the boost set proper...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Hey Stunnah

Nice ride..... BTW who makes the swingarm?
That arm is from Thompson Custom Cycles...Would have linked but lost everything in a crash a few weeks ago...The only down side to their arms is that they don't have any adjustment marks...May want to ask before purchase...

Back