any law enforcement guys on here, had a question about parking tickets

not sure where u are located but i did the same here in Washington State once i arrived here from Cali. Lines were yellow so seeing how i always did it in cali with the lines being white though. 30 minutes in the mall and when i come out theres a big yellow ticket for $250.oo :banghead: went to court and was let off with a 125.oo fine for not being "educated"

to answer your questions-live in columbus, ohio and have no idea what laws apply here with all the handicap regulations etc, etc. And no i am not handicapped, just dumb and lazy i guess lol. Nothing in the mail today, so i'm hoping u guys are right and if he was going to ticket me, he would have done it at the scene or be waiting for me. Guess i will start parking way out in the lot, like i normally do with my trucks anyway, or right up next to the store if i can, at least for a while anyways. That's the last thing i need, the cop let me slide and not do anything about it and a week later see my bike parked the exact same way, don't think he would be too happy and definitely give me a ticket then. Hopefully i am in the clear and got lucky, but i'll have to wait a day or two more

people just don't care anymore, anyone will just let their door slam into anything these days and not even think about it. Parked way out one time with my nice truck, come out 10 minutes later and a shopping cart was against my truck. Same thing with the busa once, parked in my crossed lines btwn spots (this time normal parking spaces haha), come out and a cart was against my bike, that cart took about a 10ft flight when i saw it though :rofl:. Luckily no damage was done either time.

Incase you are desperate...Quick, chop one of your legs off.
That should do the trick!!
No leg, no fine and you still have your middle finger!

Back