just got a $100 ticket

With all the crime out there, they write a ticket for parking on privite property. Give me a break

problem is, they can't remove the handicap parking all together, I used to work for a company that built the parking lots for major companies. Most lots have to have a certain percent of handicap parking compared to regular parking, even if they are not used. My question it, If handy cap people have wheel chairs then why in the hell do they need the front row. They should be placed in the back and can wheel theirself to the front. It sin't like they are walking or anything. If i had a ride, I'd park in back.

Here's the sad part:  because of this officer's handling of this with his efforts to "help" our handicapped citizens, the corporation that owns the building and land has evaluated that we have too many handicapped spaces per occupancy and will most likely REDUCE the number of spaces available to limpers in the immidate future.   maybe even turning it into CYCLE only parking.  Nice functional society here isn't it?  
smile.gif
Limpers??? Holy crap, here come the crusaders......you're on your own, buddy.......

PS: I never park in handicap areas, but don't hesitate to use the sidewalk.
BAH!  Fug Em'  Short Bus Window Lickers!!!!  Here Here!  All Hail The Water HEADS!   Now lets all feel real sorry for ourselves for being able bodied....  Fug Me...

I mean hell we all ride, we are all doing everything we can to Cripple ourselves, what the hell else do they want?

No Touchy feely Boo hooing about the FAT FUGGING BLOATED waste of space and air that Park in the Handicapped spaces.  To damn bloated to even walk to the door like a human!  

Or How about the punk ass kids driving the Fat fuggers vehicle around then hanging them special signs on the rear view so they can park close then jog into the store...  GIVE ME A BREAK!  Say about 5-10% of the porulation is actually physically handicapped, and need a decent parking spot.  The Rest?  Too old to be driving or TOO FAT to actually be allowed to park close... HELL They NEED the exercise...  
smile.gif

on another note, when I am running around the town, I'll park the Busa on Sidewalks right up against the building usually.  I usually try to find the bike racks, and I'll park at the end of those, just too be cute.   Going to my local Best Buy is fun though, it invilves a decent 100yrd dash down the sidewalk to the bike rack near their doors.  Haven't had a complaint yet...
I was LOL reading that! Harsh but true.
thumbs-up.gif

smile.gif

Back