And now for something Completely different...

Yeah, I have made a few dishes that I found on Epicurious.com and they have all rocked. I know I know here we are a bunch of "Badass Rebel Bikers" but hell you gotta eat!

I like pancakes, and Country Fried Steak... Maybe BuckWheat Pancakes, damn they are goood..... I need breakfast...

I hate cooking!!! Take me to a restaurant so I can be waited on...
biggrin.gif

I hate cooking!!!  Take me to a restaurant so I can be waited on...
biggrin.gif
I thought we did did that???
Yeah...you did that Raider...but I still had to pay!! Cheap bunch of guys...
tounge.gif

Around my house, my husband's the cook...and a great one at that...
MY ASS!!!!!! You left little doubt that we would be hurt if either of use even reached for our wallets in your general direction....

Your killing me, I remember the threats of bodily harm...don't deny it, you know I tried to do the gentlemanly thing... And I got blasted... So

Cheap bunch of guys...Damn thats messed up... trying to make us sound like a couple of Bustahs

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'></span>
I hate cooking!!!  Take me to a restaurant so I can be waited on...
biggrin.gif
I thought we did did that???
Yeah...you did that Raider...but I still had to pay!! Cheap bunch of guys...
tounge.gif

Around my house, my husband's the cook...and a great one at that...
MY ASS!!!!!!  You left little doubt that we would be hurt if either of use even reached for our wallets in your general direction....

Your killing me, I remember the threats of bodily harm...don't deny it, you know I tried to do the gentlemanly thing...  And I got blasted... So

Cheap bunch of guys...Damn thats messed up... trying to make us sound like a couple of Bustahs
<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>I'm taking the 5th on this one...I like playing you guys off as a bunch of bastids...it's more fun and livens up the mood...besides, who's gonna believe you two over me?!  
biggrin.gif
 I'm an angel, remember...why would I ever hit you?</span>

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>...and...what's wrong with living 'incorrectly' in the past?!  
tounge.gif
</span>

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>**disclaimer...for the record, Raider and Revlis were complete gentlemen...I just enjoy being mean a bit too much...</span>

biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

Back