And now for something Completely different...

I cannot ever pass up a warm, mushy brownie...

And I love fajitas with tons of red peppers...those are my two weaknesses...unless we're also including beverages?
biggrin.gif

Good steak to start off with. For what ever reason I can't seem to get enough lately. Then it would have to be King or Snow Crab legs. Mmmmmmm.... Anything other than rabbit food. A nice venison steak is also great. Deer chili and Buffalo burgers. Boneless, skinless chicken breasts used with a BBQ rub that glazes the moisture into the chicken. (We get this in the historical distric in St. Charles, MO.) Teryaki chicken and rice, meatball subs. Crock pot meals, vegetable soup with a lean beef base (1# for 3 quart and 2# for 5). Pork chops done all day in Italian dressing, and boneless BBQ ribs.

Now I have to go and eat something,

Steve

Thanks for the links and RSD, you are killing me man. I had to go eat before I could finish reading this.
biggrin.gif

OK, a link to chocolate heaven!!!  Bust out the mixing bowls...

CocoaWeb

And the Best cooking/reciepe site on the web  Epicurious
You've done gone and confirmed it didn't ya Rev?  You done gone and lost your got damned mind didn't you?
rock.gif
 Didn't you?  Either way, I still like your style though...
biggrin.gif

Brian
Sorry B, I keep meaning to get back to you on this. The Random Thoughts section had developed a serious side, full of outstanding thought and discussion, BUT it had all been getting a little serious. I just wanted to lighten things up a little bit and hell, maybe figure out something new and good to eat.
smile.gif
I mean, I am into bikes, Guns, Cars, Graphics, Hootie Hoo's, and darnit Food...

I figured if nothing else, all of us can agree that food is good, a topic I had hoped would take off a little just because of it's "WTF?" nature.

No smoking going on at this end though, and i am camped in front of a PC or a Laptop just about 12-14 hours a day, I leave the board open in the background a lot, so it looks like I am actually here, when actually I just left the window open. But yeah, I spend a lot of time here.
thumbs-up.gif

I assure you Bro, My brain is tired, a little over stressed, but largely intact!

Later

Rev

Oh yea, Meat ball heros!

BTW - MAVER1CK
newbie.gif

There are plenty of other sites that would appreciate you particular brand of post humor.

RSD - anything you would like to say to this guy?

oatmeal with soy milk
water
water
water
no lunch
water
water
fish, fish, fish, skinless chicken, beef tenderloin, or fish/w fresh carrots, broccoli, celery or greens

repeat.
sad.gif
did you have any Bubba Gump's shrimp when we were at cannery row??   that was yuumm... 2nd best shrimp is scampi, lots of garlic!!
yup, went into bubba gumps, had a frimp salad
smile.gif

good stuff, ate dinner at that mexican resturaunt too, it sucked having to be back at the track by midnight :-( I wanted to do some midnight riding in the desert.

fast food: number 3 at McDonalds (QPC)
slow food: Filet Mignon @ Bern's in Tampa

Desert: Creme Brulee w/ 100 YO Grand Marnier

Drinky poo: Tenquire Martini (Extra Dry) or 12 YO Glen Morainge Single Malt on the Rocks

I also dig dry red wine and Guiness

-Rip

MadderDick...oops ...I meant MaverPric...oops , I meant..... awe shid , my keyBORED is actin' up again .

Now look Maverik (Tom Cruise,from that shiddy movie...I say shiddy 'cause he rode that...yuk...ninja) you cant just come in here an start insultin every 1, ESPECIALLY REV , thats my job .

you think this post sucks ? why'd you post in it then?

TWICE .

Who is more foolish ? the fool who posts ? or the fool that follows....

BESIDES THAT , YOU FUGGIN' NEWBIE...YOU JUST BROKE THE SITES FIRST AN' FOREMOST "ULTIMATE RULE" ....

Rule # 273.....

Under No Circumstances...NO SELF PORTRAITS .

MadderDick...oops ...I meant MaverPric...oops ,  I meant..... awe shid , my keyBORED is actin' up again .

Now look Maverik   (Tom Cruise,from that shiddy movie...I say shiddy 'cause he rode that...yuk...ninja)    you cant just come in here an start insultin every 1, ESPECIALLY REV , thats my job .

you think this post sucks ?  why'd you post in it then?

TWICE .

Who is more foolish ? the fool who posts ? or the fool that follows....

BESIDES THAT , YOU FUGGIN' NEWBIE...YOU JUST BROKE THE SITES FIRST AN' FOREMOST "ULTIMATE RULE" ....

Rule # 273.....

Under No Circumstances...NO SELF PORTRAITS .
Thank you RSD, I've been waiting for that.

What took you so long?

Back