And now for something Completely different...

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Food keeps me alive, it keeps my brain working, it gives me energy to tollerate the intolerance in the world...  I think we can all agree that food is good...

My personal food favorites fall into two catagories, Quick and easy or fine dining.

My, Favorite quick foods are Pizza, Chinese Take out, and cheese burgers.

My favorite fine Foods are Chillian Sea Bass, King Crab, Lobster, and of course I am a complete Chimp for a fine properly aged USDA Prime cut of Beef.  Prime is the key word..

Oh Deserts?  Ice Cream, Bread Pudding, and a good flourless chocolate cake.

Now I suppose if I could only have one food the rest of my life (JUST ONE) it would have to be Pizza... The variety in taste and consistancy would suit me the best.

What about you?   External Links Missing
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1076116021 -->

What is this flourless Chocolate Cake? That sounds very interesting. I personally eat a lot of take out from about anywhere. I like Mexican food for middle of the road type food and I like a really good steak. I do not have a favorite dish but, I can pick a favorite off of any menu. Desserts: Pecan Pie, Oreo Pie, and about anything else with enough sugar to knock down an elephant, LOL!
laugh.gif
Get back with me on this cake, you have piqued my interest with this one. A recipe would be great!

With ya brother, Rev! The intollerance against the variety of food is WRONG! We should all embrace every type of food, because food variety is the spice of life! I also can enjoy both ends of the extreme: from the greasiest truckstop burgers to the ornately designed 1/2 ounce $55.95 plate of steamed veggies. Then there's the whole capt Crunch line of addictions. My heart broke the day Vanilla Crunch vanished from the shelves [it had big white whale on the cover]. Quisp left too, and took his enemy Quake, but Quisp made it back in the form of a 'bag' cereal with a different title. I don't really have a favorite - it's hard for me to ever just pick the best one of anything. I like all food. Even Spam, cooked and cold ketchup on it. Jeepers. Now I'm hungry.... WOMAN! WHAT's for dinner?? Oh wiat, I'm single hahahahaha One of my fave desserts is the Molten Vocano LAva chcolate pudding cake ice cream thingy: foodgasm.

Flourless chocolate cake is like a cross between a badass brownie and a Lindt chocolate bar.  It really good stuff and if it is done right comes out extra rich with a just lighter than a cheesecake consistancy while managing to not be too sweet.  Excellent stuff.

WWJD, you know what I have been doing with all of my favorite kids cereals, I have been mixing them with adult or at least less sweet cereals.  Right now I have a very nice blended Cinnamon Toast Crunch Total.  Which is quite good.  Also try Rice Crispy Fruity Pebbles, MMMMM, and of course Fruit Cheerio Loops.  Mixing your cereals this way results in not having to add any sugar obviously, and it alleviates some of the guilt involved with the straight sweet cereals.
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1076180682 -->

I love food too! There i admitted it... japanese steakhouse here has awesome food.Filet mignon and lobster hibachied with rice and vegtables and a few shrimp on the side .It is awesome.....
biggrin.gif

Ahhhh. A topic we can really sink out teeth into!

(sorry)

First off, NO RABBIT FOOD!

#1 - Veal Parmesan!

Chocolate -milk, not dark:

Coco Pebbles (or any similar substitute)
Cholocate ice cream
Brownies (male or female)

Bacon Cheese Burger & seasoned fries

Italian food - Olive Garden - Proposed to my wife there.

Chinese food (Hot & Spicy!) Ruby's Chineese

Mexican food (Hotter & Spicier!) Los Dos Molinos (Elvira's burned down last month.
sad.gif

I keep a can- o- spam under the hump, main course, twinkies for dessert. ummmm. I like to impress the ladies, nothing works better here in the Ozarks then spam & twinkies except fried spam and fried twinkies. Good fish bait too...

In&Out burger double double, animal style, with a chocolate shake.....now that's fine dining!!!

Food keeps me alive, it keeps my brain working, it gives me energy to tollerate the intolerance in the world...  I think we can all agree that food is good...

My personal food favorites fall into two catagories, Quick and easy or fine dining.

My, Favorite quick foods are Pizza, Chinese Take out, and cheese burgers.

My favorite fine Foods are Chillian Sea Bass, King Crab, Lobster, and of course I am a complete Chimp for a fine properly aged USDA Prime cut of Beef.  Prime is the key word..

Oh Deserts?  Ice Cream, Bread Pudding, and a good flourless chocolate cake.

Now I suppose if I could only have one food the rest of my life (JUST ONE) it would have to be Pizza... The variety in taste and consistancy would suit me the best.

What about you?   External Links Missing
rock.gif
Hey Rev,

You know I love ya...Right!
rock.gif
? But I'm just so sorry to have to say this to ya dude. Umm! Uh! Just what the f+Ck do you do all day that makes you think of some poop like this...
rock.gif
C'mon man inquiring minds want to know. Tell the truth Rev, you must
all_coholic.gif
a lot don't you?
biggrin.gif

O.K., all kiddin' aside. I love a good bacon cheeseburger for something quick, but for fine dining I love a good grilled steak. Preferably the Hawaiin ribeye that is served at Houston's Restaurant.

Brian

rock.gif

rock.gif

hold on too yer hats.....Da Rubbah can cook . O ya . BIGTIME. Sure , I can insult the fug outa ya , sleep with yer wife , drink too much an' vomit on yer Pursian rug....

But I can cook baby....o ya...

Tonight , is what I call finga-food night . I'm makin chicken wings , four flavours Hot/Teriaki/honey-garlic/BBQ .

Also gonna whip up some potato skins . Bake potatoes,carve out the middle,deep fry,pour on the cheese(at least 2 kinds) add some bacon, red onion , toss in the oven....yum yum .

Also doin' some dates...you've got the bacon out,so why not . Take some pitted dates, stuff some IRISH CHEDDAR with Guiness into them , wrap them in bacon , thro into the oven....delish...

Gotta have some garlic too . Gonna bake some garlic bulbs, then wipe the heated interiors onto some warmed Italian Falone bread , add a little sun-dried tomato , a pinch of pesto maybe.....no wonder I'm gettin fuggin fat .

Anyway...thats a typical meal at Da Rubbah's...

more in answer to yer Q there Rev....

Fast....we just got back....ya....An ARBY's . O ya.
Wont mean much to you dudes an' dudettes south o da border . But here...yum fuggin yum .

Something fine.....one of the eateries in town , problem is , I can cook aswell as most of them .

One day Rev....you'll be enjoyin dinner at my place .

anytime my brother....anytime.

Man..........you guys will chat about THE dumbest things!!!!!!!!!!! Can we start a new section called Rev's ramblings?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

rock.gif

laugh.gif

Favorite has got to be The Varsity:
2 Chili Cheese Burgers
Onion Rings
Large Frosted Orange
To top it all off, a Peach Fried Pie.

hold on too yer hats.....Da Rubbah can cook .  O ya . BIGTIME.   Sure , I can insult the fug outa ya , sleep with yer wife , drink too much an' vomit on yer Pursian rug....

But I can cook baby....o ya...

Tonight , is what I call finga-food night .  I'm makin chicken wings , four flavours Hot/Teriaki/honey-garlic/BBQ .

Also gonna whip up some potato skins . Bake potatoes,carve out the middle,deep fry,pour on the cheese(at least 2 kinds) add some bacon, red onion , toss in the oven....yum yum .

Also doin' some dates...you've got the bacon out,so why not .  Take some pitted dates, stuff some IRISH CHEDDAR with Guiness into them , wrap them in bacon , thro into the oven....delish...

Gotta have some garlic too .   Gonna bake some garlic bulbs, then wipe the heated interiors onto some warmed Italian Falone bread , add a little sun-dried tomato , a pinch of pesto maybe.....no wonder I'm gettin fuggin fat .

Anyway...thats a typical meal at Da Rubbah's...

more in answer to yer Q there Rev....

Fast....we just got back....ya....An ARBY's .   O ya.
 Wont mean much to you dudes an' dudettes south o da border . But here...yum fuggin yum .

Something fine.....one of the eateries in town , problem is , I can cook aswell as most of them .

One day Rev....you'll be enjoyin dinner at my place .

anytime my brother....anytime.
Right On man, Sounds good.

I had Arby's just last week. A couple potato cakes, and a couple a Beef N Cheddars... I'm good to go.

Home Cooking huh? I make some Killer Meat Sauce for your favorite Pasta's, and I can crank out a badass Lasagna. I can also crank out some pretty damn good Burrito's. I like to cook, just don't have the time for it I used to.

Yeah I gotta get back up to the San Juan Islands at some point and hell, Friday Harbor is within sight of Vancouver, would like to see the Flying Swann and the legendary nesting grounds of the rare RSD...

Back