All these &^%&*ing Bash threads need to stop!

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Ok all - you HAVE to quit rubbing it in that you will be having some much fun at the bash; BBQ's, Fireside chats, the occasional chair lowside, the absolutely amazing riding experieince and breathtaking scenery.

STOP IT! I can't take it... I am going to ban myself so that I don't have to endure one more thread about how spectacular the Bash is going to be - and how I can't be there.

Doug, IT IS JUST like you to do something like this while I am gone. :moon:

- In reality, I wish I could be there -would have like to have ridden for Kevin - But, I will ride my polaris and post up the route.

I will be there in spirit, but I wish I could be there in person...

Shawn

I am with you Shawn I think you should start hiding all the bash threads. Good to see you post up again, glad to assume all is going well for you. :beerchug:

I'm going to miss it too but know what you mean Shawn. I know you cant discuss details but got a rough timeline for when you return to the US? We should have a welcome back bash :beerchug:

:whistle:

DSC_0033-1.JPG

Won't be the same without you Mustang...but Im sure we can mini bash when you return:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Must be tough bro. Thanks, though, from here...for doin' what you do! :beerchug:

really wish you could be with us, it just won't be the same without you there (less debris in the road for me to avoid :poke: ) j/k bro, you will be on our minds and in our prayers as always :beerchug:

Hey, pics of my can buddies! :cheerleader:

quit lookin' at my can you pervert :moon:

I know what your saying Shawn, I can't attend this years bash either! Stay safe over there and I'll see you when you get home.

IMG_2437.jpg

post-12-13075-IMG_0244__Large_.jpg

MC mustang bessie finished.jpg

Deals-gap-2007_250.jpg

Deals-gap-2007_192.jpg

nice to hear from you Shawn, hope to meet you in the future. stay safe, hurry home.

don't worry we will keep riding and reporting, with pics, for you to ignore :laugh: :whistle:

Just look on the bright side... two years ago Semi missed you, this year we'll ALL miss you! :)

Hope that helps, man... Praying for your safe return. Do you know when you're coming back yet?

Back