The BUSA BASH

Ok then, either get to work or I shut the site down.... you will have to do without for 24 hours or until you apologize to your sister.... now you march right back in there young man and finish your work..... dont make me turn the internet off for everyone.....

Jules, if I can do it, I'm certain that you can!!!
smile.gif

Come along for the fun!!!
beerchug.gif

Great place to ride, great bunch of people, what more could anyone ask for ......................
I think we need to assign someone to being 'photo marshall' for the next group pic!

All non-Busas on the far end of the line
laugh.gif
I guess I will be at the end of the line, lol.

I have seen this take place at other rallies and it alienates the people even though they are part of the larger group. Just my 2 cents......
It looks like Killboy handled it with his camera...
I like that pic very nice to see all the busas lined up
Hey Darrell, check this out...

Don, vids look good. It looks very nice up therewith some awesome riding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i just let the wifey know that i got a room booked at the microtell for thursady thru sunday for the Bash. I will be bringing my sister and brother-in-law as well with there bikes. Can't wait to meet everyone and see or new Busa friends from the Hot Busa Babe get together
thumb_up.gif

The Busa bash is the best of the best. Do not miss it if you can get there. You will never forget it. Great rides and unforgettable fun at the fire pit. Two of the ten best rides in the U.S.on Forbes best motorcycle rides are the Tail of the Dragon and The Cherohala Skyway. Both in the area.
Jangalang1

The Busa bash is the best of the best. Do not miss it if you can get there. You will never forget it. Great rides and unforgettable fun at the fire pit. Two of the ten best rides in the U.S.on Forbes best motorcycle rides are the Tail of the Dragon and The Cherohala Skyway. Both in the area.
Jangalang1
+ 1000
smile.gif

Feeling a little left out here.

Anybody foresee selling their BUSA near that area so that I can fly in and join the festivities?
lurk.gif

I've wanted to go to the Bash for a long time. Being over here in the great beyond makes it difficult to party with the good folks here on the org.

Anyone know about a good bike I could acquire for the date in question? Maybe even a rental K1200s from the Bavarians?
http://www.cherohalacyclerentals.com/

Well i just let the wifey know that i got a room booked at the microtell for thursady thru sunday for the Bash. I will be bringing my sister and brother-in-law as well with there bikes. Can't wait to meet everyone and see or new Busa friends from the Hot Busa Babe get together
thumb_up.gif
YEAH!
happy-cheerleader-130.gif

Back