The BUSA BASH

Sign me up for the newb run!
beerchug.gif

Well it looks like there is quite an interest in a nOOb run. There are several of us Bash regulars working on a plan for you all.

heh, whatever works, I recall several fine fires but if I dont have to build them, thats fine with me...
phew. Our cabin will be spared from the excess heat of the lower fire pit.
laugh.gif

Actually it is quite cozy swinging on the swings, downing some beverages, munching Marks nutz and picking on whoever walks up.
all_coholic.gif
FYI... DO NOT PUT YOURSELF IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BIG PIT CIRCLE OF SHAME!!!! THEY WILL CHEW YOU UP AND SPIT YOU OUT!!!! DONT ASK ME HOW I KNOW....
all_coholic.gif
Poor Ozzy, scared for life, and at such a young age too!
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

Jules, that area up there is not really about the Dragon, the whole region and its layout makes me think that on the 8th day, God sat back and said....
'I think these folks need a place to ride motorcycles' and he created western North Carolina and eastern Tennessee!

Its not about knee draggin or performance riding, thats for the track. Its about some really, really nice scenery, good folks and some roads that are more fun than I10 on ramps!

I hope to see you and Doc up there and if you need any specific advice about making / surviving the trip PM or call the wifey and she'll fill you in.

Feeling a little left out here.

Anybody foresee selling their BUSA near that area so that I can fly in and join the festivities?
lurk.gif

I've wanted to go to the Bash for a long time. Being over here in the great beyond makes it difficult to party with the good folks here on the org.

Anyone know about a good bike I could acquire for the date in question? Maybe even a rental K1200s from the Bavarians?

Jules, that area up there is not really about the Dragon, the whole region and its layout makes me think that on the 8th day, God sat back and said....
'I think these folks need a place to ride motorcycles' and he created western North Carolina and eastern Tennessee!

Its not about knee draggin or performance riding, thats for the track. Its about some really, really nice scenery, good folks and some roads that are more fun than I10 on ramps!

I hope to see you and Doc up there and if you need any specific advice about making / surviving the trip PM or call the wifey and she'll fill you in.
There is also Northwest Georgia, Northeast Alabama, Southeast Kentucky and Southwest Virginia...lucky me I can do day rides to any of these
winkold.gif

Anybody foresee selling their BUSA near that area so that I can fly in and join the festivities?
lurk.gif

I've wanted to go to the Bash for a long time. Being over here in the great beyond makes it difficult to party with the good folks here on the org.

Anyone know about a good bike I could acquire for the date in question? Maybe even a rental K1200s from the Bavarians?
I have no idea if these guys can help you out but they are a client of mine and "maybe" they can steer you into something

http://honda-direct.com might be worth a call...

lurk.gif

I have no idea if these guys can help you out but they are a client of mine and "maybe" they can steer you into something

http://honda-direct.com  might be worth a call...
My boss rented some bikes from the Harley dealer in Maryville. The name of the dealer is Smoky Mountain Harley Davidson. Boss said bikes were in great condition, and the company were super nice to deal with. Web addy is www.smokymountain-d.com Also a place to rent dual sport BMW's out on the skyway.

Great place to ride, great bunch of people, what more could anyone ask for ......................

IMG_2947__Small_.JPG

Great place to ride, great bunch of people, what more could anyone ask for ......................
I think we need to assign someone to being 'photo marshall' for the next group pic!

All non-Busas on the far end of the line
laugh.gif
I guess I will be at the end of the line, lol.

I have seen this take place at other rallies and it alienates the people even though they are part of the larger group. Just my 2 cents......

I think we need to assign someone to being 'photo marshall' for the next group pic!

laugh.gif

I have seen this take place at other rallies and it alienates the people even though they are part of the larger group. Just my 2 cents......
It looks like Killboy handled it with his camera...

IMG_2961.JPG

laugh.gif

I like that pic very nice to see all the busas lined up

laugh.gif

Yep!

And I paid him a little to chop out my....... backrest too!
winkold.gif

I was just joking about the photo marshall thingy.... I sure would not want to be that guy!
Now, NC Busa's wife did a good job with the looky loos last year
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yep!

And I paid him a little to chop out my....... backrest too!
winkold.gif

I was just joking about the photo marshall thingy.... I sure would not want to be that guy!
Now, NC Busa's wife did a good job with the looky loos last year
laugh.gif
Back rest
rock.gif
I thought that was a...err...err..luggage carrier...yea that's right
winkold.gif

laugh.gif

winkold.gif

laugh.gif

Hey Darrell, check this out...

Last edited by a moderator:

laugh.gif

Hey Darrell, check this out...

Busa bash Not to many Busa Bash videos... Don is #2 on Youtube!
woot.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty cool vids!

See you got the wife's............. good side... in that second one
whistling.gif

Man I love those vids, very bad though, hard to get any work done with all this distraction!!

Back