05 le

Nice work . I will get around to either painting or powdercoating my pegs after Christmas . I also used the Ceramic High temp paint on my stock cans after we gutted them and they are holding up great . HERE's a small video of the cans and my Stock seat Corbin backrest mod . I've got to get new stainless bolts for the endcaps but they sound pretty good gutted ........
i am very interested in the stock seat corbin backrest mod !!!!!!!!!  i have tobins  but  still have my stock seats also,  do you think you could post up some pics of the bottom of the seat   where the backrest connects ?  and piucs  of any other  mod you had to do to get it done ?  how much did you pay for just the backrest ?  do you think it would be posible to  mount it on the front seat also ?  sorry for all the ?s but like i said i am very interested ! i belive alot of other people would be also ! thanks  
biggrin.gif
sounds and looks great !
I'll take a few pics and start a new thread . It's fairly simple . Don't know about the front seat , never even had it off . You can search ebay for Corbin backrest and find them from $50-200 . Mine is the medium Oval and I paid about $179 new .
cool.gif

Thanks.

Nice work . I will get around to either painting or powdercoating my pegs after Christmas . I also used the Ceramic High temp paint on my stock cans after we gutted them and they are holding up great . HERE's a small video of the cans and my Stock seat Corbin backrest mod . I've got to get new stainless bolts for the endcaps but they sound pretty good gutted ........
i am very interested in the stock seat corbin backrest mod !!!!!!!!!  i have tobins  but  still have my stock seats also,  do you think you could post up some pics of the bottom of the seat   where the backrest connects ?  and piucs  of any other  mod you had to do to get it done ?  how much did you pay for just the backrest ?  do you think it would be posible to  mount it on the front seat also ?  sorry for all the ?s but like i said i am very interested ! i belive alot of other people would be also ! thanks  
biggrin.gif
sounds and looks great !
I'll take a few pics and start a new thread . It's fairly simple . Don't know about the front seat , never even had it off . You can search ebay for Corbin backrest and find them from $50-200 . Mine is the medium Oval and I paid about $179 new .
cool.gif

Thanks.
biggrin.gif
+1

biggrin.gif

Back