pinting it all black

cool
i finally got a hold of the painter
he said to bring in all the peices tommorow and he will look at them and let me know if its better and cheaper to paint it a whole diffrent color or just blend the old colors (marron and silver)

tommorow the parts come off and get dropped off
in a month i plan on having them back on.
ill try to get a digital cam to post before and after pics
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

i cant wait to get it done.

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Revlis,

You seem to be pretty good with photoshop editor!

My bike is the top pics, do you think you could black out the rear sets and what not to show me what it would look like all blacked out?

Then I thought about doing a few pieces in that Red Chrome just to set it off a little from what others have done but am affraid what it will look like!

Do you think you could fix me up with a couple views of both?

I thought about Red pegs, and levers with black rear sets, bolts, and mirror covers(Red logo)! I don't want it to look to loud but I still want it to be sharp and maybe different.

I would appreciate any help/designs you could provide.

Thanks,

Josh
cool.gif

update:

400 big ones thats what it will cost
to paint the busa
im going in monday to scuff and sand the parts that dont need filler in them and all other work i can do myself
that way i can keep the cost down under 400$
i havent gotten that far to see what color or colors were going to paint it but
at least the proccess is started
im sure about ten minutes before we shot it ill decide on the color

BTW
when i took of the front fender it was a pain in the as
is there an easier way
the peice on the right side that holds one of the brake hoses is in the way of the removel
i had to squezzit by
could i of done it diffrently

and stickers
were can i get them cheap the orignals are the ones i prefer but any diffrent ones i can put over the base and clearcoat over would be intresting
stickers like the kanji and the GSX1300R on the tail

g_c

Revlis,

My bike is the top pics, do you think you could black out the rear sets and what not to show me what it would look like all blacked out?

Then I thought about doing a few pieces in that Red Chrome just to set it off a little from what others have done but am affraid what it will look like!

I thought about Red pegs, and levers with black rear sets, bolts, and mirror covers(Red logo)!  I don't want it to look to loud but I still want it to be sharp and maybe different.

Thanks,

Josh  
cool.gif
yeah, I'll play with it...

wow!

i just got off the phone with the local suzuki shop/dealer
i asked about the orignal Kanji sticker on the front farings
and i was told 80 bucks a piece !!!
ARE THEY CRAZY or just high

any way i think im going with the after market stickers
they range from 10 - 30 bucks a kit

any recomanations or advice is greatly appreciated
thanks
g

hey revlis since ur in photo shop can u make me a busa with marron and silver with no stickers and black wheels
basicly my bike stock paint with no stickers
and maybe a racing strip across the top in the same grey and all the rest marron

would u please try that
please with cherry s and wipe cream on top
u the man

hey revlis since ur in photo shop can u make me a busa with marron and silver with no stickers and black wheels
and maybe a racing strip across the top in the same grey and all the rest marron

would u please try that
u the man
I'll try and get to it G, but right now I am so saturated at work and at home I dunno if I have that kinda time.  Just blacking out componants is real simple, aplying a completely new paint job and color scheme is pretty time consuming, but let me see what I can do.  If you still interested after the holidays and I have left you hanging, give me a shout.

Rev.

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1071779406 -->

would u please try that
u the man
I'll try and get to it G, but right now I am so saturated at work and at home I dunno if I have that kinda time.  Just blacking out componants is real simple, aplying a completely new paint job and color scheme is pretty time consuming, but let me see what I can do.  If you still interested after the holidays and I have left you hanging, give me a shout.

Rev.
cool thanks bro

update on g paint adventure:

i went in and scuffed 75% of the plastics
i need to finish the scuffing wenesday
i still dont know what color to paint the S O B!

didnt get a digi cam so sorry no pics

will post as i progress in the paint adventure and hopefully by then get a cam

g

update:

I finally got the graphics kit on order
a company out of california
im going with the corona extra graphics
65 shipped
i still havent decided on the colors

here is a link to the stickers i got
http://www.alloutgraphics.com/suzukidecals.html

its the corona kit

smile.gif

<!--EDIT|g_calatean
Reason for Edit: None given...|1074307865 -->

update:

I finally got the graphics kit on order
a company out of chicago
im going with the corona extra graphics
65 shipped
i still havent decided on the colors

here is a link to the stickers i got
http://www.alloutgraphics.com/suzukidecals.html

its the corona kit

smile.gif
cORONA kIT? tHIS WILL BE INTERESTING....SO IT WON'T SAY HAYABUSA ANYWHERE, NOR WILL YOU DISPLAY THE KANJI?

WHAT COLOR IS THE BIKE GOING TO BE?
corona kit it is.
yes
i should get it any day in the mail.

as for the kanji.
i dont think im gonna display that.
but i am gonna try and get the hayabusa stickers and the gsx1300r ones for the tail.

the orignal, oem, kanji is 80 per sticker. screw that i got the whole race corona kit for 60 thats why i went with it.

the paint scheme will be the same
the patterns and lines on the bike will be the same as it is now.
because
its easier to mask the plastics when you have a matching line then having to make new ones and also line them up just right on both sides of the bike.

the colors?
im still not sure
maybe a
silver and black
or
silver and grey
or
red and yellow
or
black and blue
or
blue and silver
reguard less of the colors i can tell u they will not be a match to the factory colors it will be diffrent.
EX: instead of the factory maroon it might be a pearl red or instead of jet black it might be a black blue pearl color.

any colors i pick will have to be a two color scheme

what colors i dont know
i have looked on several sites and still cant decide.

i will have it done in time for riding.
i can tell you that.
I think???

I would suggest going with something completely different like the red yellow you mentioned. If you are going to change it, get away from the stock combinations like, blue/silver, black/silver, blue/black, silver/gray, etc. If you are going to be custom, don't leave any room for doubt.

That's my opinion.

thats exactly what im thinking and the direction im going with it.
red yellow sliver
or
ducati red and a cool ice blue
or
ducati red and a corona blue
well see
i bet i decide 5 minutes before spraying begins.

Revlis,

I thought about Red pegs, and levers with black rear sets, bolts, and mirror covers(Red logo)!  I don't want it to look to loud but I still want it to be sharp and maybe different.

Thanks,

Josh  
cool.gif
yeah, I'll play with it...
Hey Rev,

Any luck with the all BLACK photoshop or did I miss the pics.

Josh
blues.gif

Back