Migraine relief

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So, Sarah called me and told me she's been having bad migraines, so I'm helping her find a cheap and effective fix. Anyone here have any ideas?

sorry bro. anytime i have ANY pain I take ibprofrine 800mg. might not settle on her stomach. its prescrip. strength but week stomachs no good. GLAD TO HERE YOU TWO STILL SOME KIND OF AN ITEM.
beerchug.gif

So what's up with you 2. How many dates have you been on now. Or ar you guys just friends still?
lurk.gif

Got told good sex sessions relive all migrains and headaches

pity my missus does not listen to good advice

cold dark quiet room, close eyes and rest.... and if you read the reflexology books, a foot massage focusing on the balls of the foot, particularly the big toe, specifically the top of them. Worked wonders for an ex that used to get hellish ones

and better living thru chemistry is good too... over the counter drugs can do good things just dont go mixin shid and take lots of liquid with any of them.
thumb_up.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
PM -->
99'busa @ Mar. 28 2008 said:
1352881[/ATTACH] PM]
Got told good sex sessions relive all migrains and headaches

pity my missus does not listen to good advice
they never do
+1
Kinda feel bad for you guys. Good to be married to a nympho.
whistling.gif

Vicodin 750 for the migraine
ThumbsUp.gif
apparently, thats what she took. Has a prescription for Vicodin, did nothing...

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

sorry bro. anytime i have ANY pain I take ibprofrine 800mg. might not settle on her stomach. its prescrip. strength but week stomachs no good. GLAD TO HERE YOU TWO STILL SOME KIND OF AN ITEM.
beerchug.gif

So what's up with you 2. How many dates have you been on now. Or ar you guys just friends still?
lurk.gif
Sorry I missed this last night... Yeah, still kinda friends now. Haven't been on many dates lately. Her Best Friend was getting married and she was in the wedding, then just haven't had a chance since.

Mine always start with vision. My peripheral vision starts to blur, then it just goes to tunnel vision. About 10 minutes later, the pain starts. If I take the meds listed above as soon as the blur starts, then lay down in a dark room with a cold pillow or get a cold washcloth on my face I can beat it about 70% on the time.

I know mine are there when I wake up in the morning. By 10:00am I will be praying to die, they make me puke (dry heaves like way too much whiskey), the white light spikes and the pain feels like my brain is rotting. All the over the counter crap in the world won't faze them. I have to take this stuff called Relpax, aka. Elitriptan. Is like a silver bullet on the headaches, take one when I feel the spikes starting to form and within an hour it's like nothing had happened. They ain't cheap but fortunatly my insurance picks up the tab. For small favors I'm truly grateful.

Back