Woman advice...

Woman don't LIKE to play games... they HAVE TO because men aren't MAN enough to make up their minds.

Listen to the GOOD REV a few lines up....

"clear communication and "being a Man" made all the difference"

Don't ASK them... TELL them.  Asking them hangs your nads on a post and it's all down hill from there
fight.gif
I have a diffrent opinion. Myself personally if someone tells me, I will run for the hills and not look back. Asking me is so much easier because then I feel I have choices. If you wanna know just ask. However I am the type of person to answer questions open and honestly even if it hurts. If you do not truelly want to know, please don't ask me.
shutup.gif
smile.gif

Good advice Ms. Semi!! I had a woman I was seeing for 2 years. I ended it 4 months ago! She was telling me what see wanted me to do, and how we were going to live our lives etc.!!! It got to be too much, and when she asked me to marry her, I told my answer would be YES, but for now it was NO!! She asked why and I said to her,"you have not taking me for who I am!" You are telling me what to do and how you are going to live our lives, and I really had no choice in the matter! So, the point is be kind give the other a choice, but know what you want!!! Dude, I got some stories to tell you! But, all the advice above from the guys and the ladies are good! You will do fine, life is to short to not see what is out there!

Here is a condensed excerp from a book called mode one. Its a dating book.

Here are the Seven Primary Principles of maintaining a "Mode One"￾ attitude & demeanor:

1) Never hesitate to approach a woman you find attractive. There are only two valid reasons to avoid approaching a woman: a) You're not interested in dating that woman, or having sex with her; b) You're attracted to her, but you already have knowledge that she is married, engaged, or has a serious boyfriend. Other than that, you should never hesitate to approach a woman you're attracted to.
You have to force yourself to take action. Consistently taking action is what leads to a higher degree of self-confidence, not lack of rejection. I don't care if you approach ten women, and nine of them reject you, just the fact that you took action to approach them is going to improve and increase your sense of self-confidence.
When you first meet a woman who you're interested in, don't concern yourself with how she's going to respond to you; Only concern yourself with what your honest desires, interests, and intentions are, and concentrate on expressing them in the most self-assured and unapologetically straightforward manner as possible.

2) As much as possible, always AVOID trivial, inconsequential "Ëœsmall talk' and/or entertaining, but non-purposeful conversation; When conversing with a woman, there should ALWAYS be a specific purpose for talking with her. You should always be looking to express some sort of specific desire, specific interest, and/or specific intention.

3) Never allow yourself to give a woman too much attention that is exceptionally "˜flattering to her ego'; Always avoid fawning over a woman, or filling her head with excessive compliments; This shows weaknesses and insecurities in your ego. With the possible exception of if a woman is your wife, fiancée, or your serious girlfriend, you should never flatter a woman's ego too frequently.

4) Always avoid giving a woman the impression that she is the only female who is interested in you romantically and/or sexually; Generally, women lose interest in you if they feel that they are the only ones who are interested in you. Interest from women attracts interest from other women. Women are most attracted to men who they know other women find appealing. If you have two or more women interested in you, don't try to hide that. If anything, emphasize it. Women tend to become more intrigued by you when they perceive themselves as being in "Ëœcompetition' with other women for your attention, interest, and companionship.

5) Anytime you express a specific desire to share a woman's company, and she asks you something along the lines of "Why should I get together with you?"￾ or "What are we going to do when we hook up?,"￾ DON'T "WIMP OUT."￾ Let her know in a very confident, self-assured manner what your SPECIFIC desires, interests, and intentions are; If she has an adverse reaction to your suggestions (however provocative they may be), do NOT become apologetic and/or defensive; Always maintain a composure of cool, calm, confidence. Wholesome Pretenders and Erotic Hypocrites will almost always criticize you to "Ëœtest' you. Most non-manipulative women, if they're not interested, will simply say "I'm not interested"￾ and end their interaction/conversation with you. If a woman doesn't share your same interests, move on to the next female.

6) Never go out of your way to "wine & dine"￾ a woman too quickly, or offer her a variety of monetary and/or materialistic gifts when you're just starting to get to know her; This makes you look like you're egotistically weak, and desperate for female companionship. A woman should have to earn the privilege of having material gifts showered on her by proving her loyalty to you, as well as convincing you that she possesses a true, genuine interest in sharing your company romantically and/or sexually.

7) Never criticize, or try to diminish the appeal, of another man's appeal to women; That shows signs of egotistical insecurity and Player Hating (e.g., "Oh, that guy is not THAT handsome. . ."￾ or "I don't see what women see in that guy"￾); Many times, your jealous and envious comments towards that guy will make him seem more appealing to the women you're conversing with. In a similar manner, never "whine"￾ and "complain"￾ about what you "don't like"￾ about women's behavior, or express frustration regarding the behavior of ex-girlfriends, ex-lovers, or other women in general. No woman wants to date a man, or have sex with a man, who they feel is a weak "whiner"￾ type; If you cannot tolerate any aspect of a woman's behavior, simply leave her alone and move on to the next female.

Ask her if she'd like a "TubeSteak" ala Ben... You'll know real quick whether she digs you or not...
Tell us what happens when you do say that.
lurk.gif

Ben, there is NO rule that says you should only date one girl at a time. If you and Sarah are not committed to each other than it's perfectly fine to date another. Don't get so caught up in Boyfriend, Girlfriend stuff. Go on dates to have fun, not to make life long commitments. Just because you like 2 different girls doesn't mean you have to exclude one for the other. Make no promises to either until you know in your heart which one, if either, will be the one for you!
Have fun and enjoy the company each has to offer.
+1 .... no harm no foul if there is no committment.

dude i`d take them both out and see what happens but thats just me..your only 24 u got time for a few mistakes.

Woman don't LIKE to play games... they HAVE TO because men aren't MAN enough to make up their minds.

Listen to the GOOD REV a few lines up....

"clear communication and "being a Man" made all the difference"

Don't ASK them... TELL them. Asking them hangs your nads on a post and it's all down hill from there
fight.gif
I have a diffrent opinion. Myself personally if someone tells me, I will run for the hills and not look back. Asking me is so much easier because then I feel I have choices. If you wanna know just ask. However I am the type of person to answer questions open and honestly even if it hurts. If you do not truelly want to know, please don't ask me.
shutup.gif
smile.gif
meh... not to expand my answer into a huge thing, but not TELL HER like "Hey woman! You me, Friday!" but like tell her you are interested and not be wishy washy about intention

Woman are NEVER subliminally instinctually attracted to a guy that can't make up his mind.

Just show her the photochop I made of you in the "lil photoshop help" thread. ;)

And women are the devil's playground. Anything that can bleed for 3-5 days and not die is a product of Satan and should be treated accordingly while being avoided at all costs.

Until you have a long term girlfriend or wife........date a pair and keep a spare. My best friend (female) said this to me.

c'mon Big Bennie-you outta know by now what ta do!
make a phone call, send a txt msg, send her a flippin singing telegram; go tell LaJean that you wana get down (aka a date, not "git down...at least until ater u find out if she's single/dating someone slower/smaller than you
firedevil.gif
)
then leave that conversation and IMMEDIATELY go holler at Sarah n set up another date-space'em out day or two apart, and see who they both go-if you have fun with BOTH girls???
well, I guess you will be on easy-street for finding someone/somethin to do Friday nights
beerchug.gif

**if ya DO ty tha tubesteak thing** NO i dont wana see the marks-cuz I can bet she aint tall enuf to slap ya face...but Im bettn her leg can kick plenty high enuf to bring your voice up a few octaves! lol

I say both. I mean come on not only is she not like really showing she is yours so your not commited but the other girl lives so far away they would never meet each other. Your 24 and single that is what your supposed ot be doing. There is really no reason at stopping at 2.

yah i agree your young the more you can concoquer at a younger age will help you settle when you are ready to .

Back