Gen 3 Performance

I have done both but mostly easy she hasnt pass the breaking 600 miles point
So assuming you have it flashed now? What else have you done performance-wise if anything?
Mine is also stretched lowered P08 flashed with full M4 and wondering what else to do to it. I don't want to get into engine teardowns yet (still too new).
I was thinking about maybe going down a couple of teeth on the rear for a more manageable 1st gear and also lower RPMs cruising around.
Do you think the "marble mod" was worth it? From what I understand it just stops the popping and gurgling on decel, is that right?
I haven't really heard of anyone doing airbox mods like they used to on gen1 and 2
Any thoughts, ideas, etc welcome from the experts or those with experience changing things up

DSCF1747_8_9_tonemapped.jpg

This guy is local to me. We’re gonna do a comparison between the two bikes. His is BT moto tune and stacks, Akra system and I think he said like 9” extensions vs my CM tune carbon smith stack Arata short system 3” evil swingarm. We know it won’t be anything drastic but it’ll be a fun deal when we can finally get together.
I think it would be fun to link up with another Hayabusa rider.....there are very few around here....very few......

This guy is local to me. We’re gonna do a comparison between the two bikes. His is BT moto tune and stacks, Akra system and I think he said like 9” extensions vs my CM tune carbon smith stack Arata short system 3” evil swingarm. We know it won’t be anything drastic but it’ll be a fun deal when we can finally get together.
Got any pics of that Arata system? I'd love to see it and hear a sound clip.

Got any pics of that Arata system? I'd love to see it and hear a sound clip.
Its still in the mail, took me 6+ weeks to get it. I’be got my draggy data with my M4 to compare it to so I’m excited to see their claims in difference in performance. I going to do 40- whatever 3rd gear goes (no shifting), then 60-130/100-150. I figured the comparisons of single gear pulls will be what really tells the story cuz Id lie if i said my shifting was more than the shift light surprising me and banging the next gear lol. My bike has a bit of weight taken out, but I’m 300 lbs so I’m not going to light the worlid on fire but it’ll just be nice to see any changes. Ill post pics/videos/sound clips when i do.

So assuming you have it flashed now? What else have you done performance-wise if anything?
Mine is also stretched lowered P08 flashed with full M4 and wondering what else to do to it. I don't want to get into engine teardowns yet (still too new).
I was thinking about maybe going down a couple of teeth on the rear for a more manageable 1st gear and also lower RPMs cruising around.
Do you think the "marble mod" was worth it? From what I understand it just stops the popping and gurgling on decel, is that right?
I haven't really heard of anyone doing airbox mods like they used to on gen1 and 2
Any thoughts, ideas, etc welcome from the experts or those with experience changing things up

View attachment 1662596
Call boost by smith and get his pair delete kit. That’ll get rid of the pops and clean up some under tank wiring and stuff. He’s a sponsor here and is an endless wealth of knowledge when you need to trouble shoot stuff.

Are you tuned? Seems like you have the basics covered. If you’re not tuned Chris Moore tune Carbon moto stacks are a popular combo, BT Moto just released a tuner/stack combo. Or call whoever flashed you bike and see which stacks they personally like and tune with the most. Outside of those there isn’t too much more to do that is just a simple bolt on Without starting to delete stuff really.

View attachment 1662596
Marble mod, Pair mod, Sprint filter, Brocks strap, Brocks CT exhaust, Brock seat, Brock kick stand, Amsoil Metric synthetic oil, water additive, Dunlop Q5 rear, lowered, Evil Swingarm 0-4, 44 vortex on the rear sprocket oem 18 in the front, Pulse Lithium Battery, Carbon Smith dimpled stacks, Galfer front wave discs, Coremoto wheels, rear brake disc Titanium bolts and sprocket Ti nuts also both axle Ti nuts and the front axle holding Ti bolts thats all for now. Im wayting for the release of the Brocks clutch mod and a DME aluminum subframe im in to lower some more weight now.

Marble mod, Pair mod, Sprint filter, Brocks strap, Brocks CT exhaust, Brock seat, Brock kick stand, Amsoil Metric synthetic oil, water additive, Dunlop Q5 rear, lowered, Evil Swingarm 0-4, 44 vortex on the rear sprocket oem 18 in the front, Pulse Lithium Battery, Carbon Smith dimpled stacks, Galfer front wave discs, Coremoto wheels, rear brake disc Titanium bolts and sprocket Ti nuts also both axle Ti nuts and the front axle holding Ti bolts thats all for now. Im wayting for the release of the Brocks clutch mod and a DME aluminum subframe im in to lower some more weight now.
You’re on a 0-4 swingarm set in the 3rd axle hole right?

I have a picture of your bike saved on my phone because i love its stance hahahaha i have an 0-4 and accidentally set it in #2 and it just doesn’t look long enough do i ordered a new sprocket and chain and am going to go longer hahahaha this place spends too much of my money

I have a picture of your bike saved on my phone because i love its stance hahahaha i have an 0-4 and accidentally set it in #2 and it just doesn’t look long enough do i ordered a new sprocket and chain and am going to go longer hahahaha this place spends too much of my money
Thank you!!!

OK Dyno tuned with the CarbonSmith stacks 169 hp Dyno tuned with HTP 171 hp. Sold my CS and now im with the HTP stacks well 2hp more are 2hp. 171 was the best she made im a little disappointed my Gen 2 made 185 hp with almost the same mods. I wont lie i dont know the bike runs very nice im feeling like if shes much stronger than my last the Gen 2 i dont know why.

20230531_183926.jpg

20230531_183931.jpg

20230603_094054.jpg

OK Dyno tuned with the CarbonSmith stacks 169 hp Dyno tuned with HTP 171 hp. Sold my CS and now im with the HTP stacks well 2hp more are 2hp. 171 was the best she made im a little disappointed my Gen 2 made 185 hp with almost the same mods. I wont lie i dont know the bike runs very nice im feeling like if shes much stronger than my last the Gen 2 i dont know why.

View attachment 1667467

View attachment 1667468

View attachment 1667469
Are you flashed or are you dialing the tune in for each set yourself?

Back