Gen 3 Performance

Hey Gen3 owners what have you done with the crank case breather did you leave it stock in to the airbox, did you put a filter, did you mounted a catch can or a breather tank?

I thought this thread changed to muscle cars only, no related to Hayabusa performance. you are back on track Robert good job. I guess there are muscle cars forum to discuss what car is the fastest in the planet. I think it's not hayabusa.org..lol
Thank you bro now back on the quest for GEN3 Power

Now back to the Hayabusa Gen3 performance thread i purchased this item and they came with a plug to bridge the pair valve plug and it works just fine no F1 codes or nothing just pure pleasure on wheels check them out at PAIR Valve Removal kit with Block Off plates PLE-110

Screenshot_20221121-200837_Messenger.jpg

Speaking of debatable....the gen 3 doesn't do everything better or there wouldn't be so many requests for more power, better ergonomics or wind protection....it seems it has the same issues as all the other generations.

It has cruise control and the electronic suite which is or isn't a blessing depending on how you look at it.

I like the gen 3 and would buy one but it is what it is...
Perhaps rose tinted glasses but from memory, wind protection seems superior on this one. Wider I think. Looks it. Bigger hole the air. Better with the quick shifter et al, no two ways.
Lovely balance. Coast to a stop without dabbing a foot down for a couple of seconds though being four stone heavier than in '99 might be it!
Power..it feels really neutered but still quickest tested apparently. In GB at least.

Perhaps rose tinted glasses but from memory, wind protection seems superior on this one. Wider I think. Looks it. Bigger hole the air. Better with the quick shifter et al, no two ways.
Lovely balance. Coast to a stop without dabbing a foot down for a couple of seconds though being four stone heavier than in '99 might be it!
Power..it feels really neutered but still quickest tested apparently. In GB at least.
Ya gotta love what you ride, that's a fact.

where did you get the 4 stone bit.................... Gen1 215kg Gen2 220kg (nett) v Gen3 264 KG (gross)??
MCN bike review data : show Gen1 busa as nett kerb weight not Gross weight

1669893360785.png

1669893403077.png

1669893433525.png

I've been monitoring You Tube to see a match up between a gen 2 and gen 3 of equal modifications to see if the enhancements of the gen 3 make a difference-enhancements to aerodynamics and electronics that is....

I've yet to see such a match up but it would be an interesting thing to see.

In reality, they weigh almost the same and have similar hp/tq when flashed...

Back