Musicians show your gear

GSXcite

Squirrel Master
Donating Member
Registered
As some my know, I have been playing bass in a new band for the last few months, and we are sounding very good, in fact we have a few offers on the table for a record contract for our first album. Although my guitar rig was up to par, my bass rig needed an upgrade. I bought a new Acoustic B200 bass amp, and got a Fender Geddy Lee signiature jazz bass. It sounds awesome. My guitar rig consists of a Line 6 flextone plus stereo amp, and a Fender American deluxe fat strat. If you play, I'm interested in what gear you use. Lets see some pics.:guitar:

100_1216.jpg

100_1215.jpg

100_1214.jpg

Last edited:
Nice set up whats the name of ur band:thumbsup:
Heres my kit I will gotta take a pic of the other gear in a few:beerchug:

100_2678.jpg

Nice... :thumbsup:

My grandfather played guitar...he had a Fender that was willed to one of my uncles (who doesn't appreciate most things he has). My Dad told me last weekend that particular Fender is worth about $4K. I sure hope my uncle holds on to it and takes good care of it :please:

Nice set up whats the name of ur band:thumbsup:
Heres my kit I will gotta take a pic of the other gear in a few:beerchug:

Nice kit! Love the blue and black. The band just went through a change at lead guitar, and we have not selected the final name as of yet. We do all original material, so we have been working hard on our set list. Do you jam with anyone?

2725719010102950911S600x600Q85.jpg

2366492910102950911S600x600Q85.jpg

2916212190102950911S600x600Q85.jpg

2335500530102950911S600x600Q85.jpg

2296489990102950911S600x600Q85.jpg

2298764510102950911S600x600Q85.jpg

2189468230102950911S600x600Q85.jpg

:beerchug:

cheers
ken

Nice collection Ken. That 6 string banjo looks fun to play. What is that black strat looking guitar? Bet it sounds alot like my fat strat with those pickups. Bet it has great sustain.

This looks like fun thread. I'll be back later if I get a chance to take a photo of what's left of my stuff from the band days.

ibanez rg, stereo chorus 2x 12,, balls for days
Nice, bet that Ibanez plays fast. I have an Ibanez 70s Les Paul recording copy. I think it weights 40 pounds, but sounds great. Can't beat a Peavey amp. I have a backstage chorus with two 8" speakers I practice with, and several other Peavey products that I have had for many trouble free years.

Nice... :thumbsup:

My grandfather played guitar...he had a Fender that was willed to one of my uncles (who doesn't appreciate most things he has). My Dad told me last weekend that particular Fender is worth about $4K. I sure hope my uncle holds on to it and takes good care of it :please:

Some of the old Fender and Gibson guitars will bring big time money, some in the $20K range and up. Wish I had a few of the guitars I had in the 60s. I will never trade or sell another one of my guitars.

This looks like fun thread. I'll be back later if I get a chance to take a photo of what's left of my stuff from the band days.

Can't wait to see some of your stuff. I would post my collection, but mama might see this thread.:laugh:

I play piano. It is simply one of the most beautiful instruments ever made. Although I have a guitar collecting dust that I need to start working on.

I play piano. It is simply one of the most beautiful instruments ever made. Although I have a guitar collecting dust that I need to start working on.

I have a small keyboard. Wish I had room for a piano. Lets see some pics of your piano.:whistle:

Nice collection Ken. That 6 string banjo looks fun to play. What is that black strat looking guitar? Bet it sounds alot like my fat strat with those pickups. Bet it has great sustain.

It's a Banjitar!

Mine is tuned standard but it's pretty darn versatile.

The strat copy is just a Yamaha, it's OK, my fav is the first one, the Daion L999. they are a bit of a cult guitar. It has an bright, ringing, forward sound, as all Daions do.

The Roger is a rare one, Built by Wenzel Rossmeisl in the early 50's he later went on to design guitars for Rickenbacker and Fender.

The Rossmeisl Guitar Legacy

ROGER (Rossmeisl)

rogerjc-01.jpg

cheers
ken

Thanks for posting the video, you play great! We need to have a hayabusa.org jam session at one of our meets sometime!:bowdown:

Nice kit! Love the blue and black. The band just went through a change at lead guitar, and we have not selected the final name as of yet. We do all original material, so we have been working hard on our set list. Do you jam with anyone?

Yes but I was with a band on the south shore when I worked down there 1.5 hr drive in traffick but got layed off so i have to find something closer let me know if anyone is looking for a good drummer I play all styles used to be the opening act for Godsmack before they got signed ps heres the rest of my gear :laugh::beerchug:

band equipment.jpg

Back