Home Audio Solutions?? Need help

Gpmo

Registered
I know we have some stereo peeps here, i hope one of you can help.

So i would like to have a stereo system when we move. A middle of the line system that i can set up in the living room. I honestly can't much tell the difference in sound quality from Bose or Klipche or Sony and Panasonic, nor if its a Tube amp or not. Heres the real issue though. Most all of our music is digital on our macbook or my gaming rig. Now my gaming rig does double as the media center, but its in the den hooked to the big screen. What would be the best way for me to be watching a video or gaming in the den but my wife to access and listen to music in the living room., and control the playlist or choose albums ect... Also i would like to set up sound in the garage cause.... well its my garage :p We would really not like to have the Laptop(s) sitting in the living room on the stereo cabinet to listen to music either. I know there must be a reasonable options that someone here has used and we would greatly appreciate some advice and or guidance on what we should be looking for.

If it helps what we have now is One PC gaming rig/Media center, 2 Macbook Pros, 2 iphone 4 (soon to be 2 Iphone 5), One Iphone 3 that i carry as my ipod, and one Asus Tablet. I suppose when we upgrade our iphones i will have the one Iphone4 sitting around doing nothing. Maybe combining them around they could help.... The tablet goes a lot of places with my wife who likes to sit and listen to music while reading.

Honestly after selling home and car audio for a while we sold a ton of the ONKYO HTS7500 its a great sounding setup great expandability the ipod dock is great which will work with your iphone perfectly which you can link wirelessly to your itunes through the air setup and setup a second set of speakers in the garage. Also it has a cat 5 hookup where you can hook it to icloud and stream all your music through.. We sold bose and after seeing all the problems customers had with their products and if a older system blew a speaker you tended not to be able to get replacements.

Back