Musicians show your gear

Here's a few of mine...
Japanmay08102.jpg

Nice guitar selection. Love the quilt top! The blue strat looks just like mine!

Got a Hartke Kickback amp and a Charvel Bass from the mid eighties vintage. The bass is hair band ready, but she still plays great. The neck is true with the action set for business. Love this thread.

IMG_2869.jpg

IMG_2870.jpg

Just some of my gear:

Roland RD700sx Keys
Roland TD9kx Drums
Maton Messiah Acoustic
Kim Lissarague Classical

Not shown: Ibanez SRX Bass
:thumbsup:

07052010334.jpg

10052010336.jpg

20012009265.jpg

20012009272.jpg

24012009281.jpg

DSC06051.JPG

some of you guys and girls have some nice gear.. some of you even suffer from gas,,,(gear aquisition syndrome),,, anyways check this dude out

Thanks for the kind comments fellas. I'm sure I suffer from the affore mentioned gas. My collection has since grown a few deeper. My newest and now favorite being a translucent blood red Schecter Hellraiser C1FR, it totally rips! There is definitely some nice hardware being showcased in this thread.

KML, that Roger is absolutely gorgeous! I'm jealous. Have a serious love for hollowbody jazz guitars.

Here's the main event as far as my gear is concerned, but I also have a few guitars and some other odds and ends.

BassRig.jpg

Nice photos & equipment so far. Keep them coming!

I can't begin to count how many times my gear made extended stays in one of Tulsa's pawn shops as I struggled to support myself while financing my education. I vividly remember three occasions when I was crawling around looking under furniture for pennies & nickels so I could scrape up enough money to buy a can of biscuits for dinner.

At my peak, I had two of these Peavey Butcher half-stacks. 120 tube watts each. Some gigs I'd spread them apart and let the GSP-21PRO provide stereo effects. Sometimes I'd stack them on top of one another if the ceiling was high enough and I had a ladder or chair to use to get the second head on top of the full stack.

One of my half-stacks was sold, along with my B.C. Rich Warlock, to pay for some of my flight lessons back when I was getting my private pilot's license.

The guitar is my 16-year old Ibanez 540s. The second photo has a quarter taped to the side of the body for scale. In some places, the body is thinner than a dime - yet the body is amazingly dense.

4998224227_3a7ace253d_b.jpg

4998224335_fb03a5222e_b.jpg

My son on the marimba. He's hoping to move up to snare or tenor next year.

I've circled him in red but you can hardly see it.

100_7034.jpg

100_7035.jpg

Last edited:
Back